WTS: WTS: 2018 15”; MacBook Pro 2.6GHz-i7-32GB RAM-1TB SSD-3Yr AppleCare

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Item Description:15" 2018 MacBook Pro 2.6GHz i7-1TB-32GB RAM - 9 Battery Cycles - 3 Years Apple Care

I am selling a perfect condition MacBook Pro that was purchased in September of this year when the new MacBooks were launched. This MacBook is in pristine condition with not a single mark or scratch on it. It has a professionally installed clear skin on it to protect the body, trackpad, and armrest from any scratches. It is completely removeable and I can remove it before shipping or you can leave it on (which I would recommend). It adds no weight or thickness to the MacBook.

I purchased the 3 year Apple Care as well for this MacBook Pro. It is good until September of 2021.

Here are the MacBook Pro's Specs:

2.6GHz Intel Core i7

32GB RAM

1TB SSD

There are only 9 battery cycles on this MacBook Pro. Before you ask, the reason I'm selling is that my work has a new policy that doesn't allow non sanctioned machines to be used. I'm only allowed to use windows now and they've provided a nice laptop so I no longer need this.

Price: I'm asking $3500 Shipped. The overall price when purchased was over $4200.

Condition: Fine Condition with zero blemishes or marks
Includes: Box and All Accessories
Item Location: Indiana, USA
Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping (1 day to get it shipped out)
Payment Options: PayPal only
Contact Info - Please PM or post below

IMG_0263.jpegIMG_0262.jpegIMG_0273.jpegScreen Shot 2018-10-14 at 5.25.13 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro