WTT: iPhone X

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I would like to trade a 128GB Pixel 2 XL + money for an iPhone X. What I'm specifically looking for and what I'm trading is outlined below:

What I would like:
- iPhone X in fine condition (no scratches, markings, nicks, dings, damage, etc.)
- Storage size: 256GB
- Color: doesn't matter
- Carrier: I'd prefer unlocked, but T-Mobile or Verizon version would work for me

What I have to trade:
Item Description:pixel 2 XL 128GB (color: black/white, referred to as "panda" or "Stormtrooper"
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Verizon unlocked
Condition: Fine No scratches, nicks, dings, damage, or markings anywhere on the device.
Includes: screen protector (already applied to device), box and all included accessories (power adapter, power cord, headphone dongle, associated paperwork), and a Google Fiber case (color: midnight)
Item Location: Minneapolis, MN
Photos: dCisQUTx_big.jpg

Thanks!

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
My dad passed away on January 26 and he used an iPhone for years. My text messages from him are saved in my iCloud account and I want to have them with me. iPhones remind me of my dad.

I’m very sorry for your loss. That’s a very good reason to come back. Good luck with your trade.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Have you considered buying the iPhone and selling the XL on Swappa or eBay to cover the cost of the iPhone?

Yes, but I don't actually have enough money to buy the iPhone X. T-Mobile is making me put down a huge down payment ($875) since I'm still considered a "new customer" with them. :(

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yes, but I don't actually have enough money to buy the iPhone X. T-Mobile is making me put down a huge down payment ($875) since I'm still considered a "new customer" with them. :(

Down payment with T-Mobile is credit based. New customer or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods