FINE CONDITION Unlocked iPhone 7 128GB Black (A1778) With Apple Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Listed for sale is my unlocked iPhone 7 128GB Black (A1778) with Apple Warranty. The AppleCare Plus is good through June 11, 2018.. This phone was used on AT&T and worked flawlessly, and more networks that it is compatible with can be viewed at https://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/#mn_p however keep in mind that this is the A1778 GSM model. This phone was used for about eight weeks and had a screen protector and case on it. The phone is in excellent condition, and has had the included BodyGuardz Pure 2 tempered glass screen protector installed since I received the phone, and it has been in one of the several included cases. It comes with the original box. Shipping will be by USPS Priority, and the package will be insured and there will be a signature required for delivery.
I have feedback both here and at CrackBerry so buy with confidence!

Price: $600 OBRO
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:Unlocked
Condition: Fine
Includes: Installed BodyGuardz Pure 2 tempered glass screen protector
Item Location: Annapolis, MD
Shipping Details: Shipping will be by USPS Priority, and the package will be insured and there will be a signature required for delivery.
Payment Options: PayPal
Additional Info:
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)
Photos:
IMG_0132.JPGIMG_0133.JPGIMG_0135.JPGIMG_0136.JPGapplecare verification.jpgScreen Shot 2017-12-04 at 9.36.57 AM.png

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Trade for att 7plus? Mint (plus cash on your end).

Didn’t we do a trade with the 6/6 Plus in the past? I have a 7 Plus that I’m going to list once this sells and unfortunately I’m not looking for another. But what’s the color and storage capacity since I might know someone who wants a 7 Plus and we can work it out.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
It’s mint and comes in box with a few spigen and otterbox cases. I’ll have to get back to you on price difference though. I just threw that out there but didn’t do any research

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
It’s mint and comes in box with a few spigen and otterbox cases. I’ll have to get back to you on price difference though. I just threw that out there but didn’t do any research
I can’t send you anymore more messages. Your box is full

My apologies it’s cleared out now. Let me know and I’ll reach out to people who are looking and see if we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.