WTS: BNIB iPhone 6S 64GB Rose Gold (Unlocked)

cronaldo

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Item Description: iPhone 6S 64GB Rose Gold

Price: $805 + shipping (will consider trades for iPads w/ cellular - no 16GB)

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked

Condition: BNIB

Includes: Everything that comes in the box

Item Location: Westchester County, NY

Shipping Details: Your Choice

Payment Options: PayPal

Contact Info - Please PM or post below

Photos:
IMG_0324.jpgIMG_0325.jpgIMG_0327.jpgIMG_0328.jpg

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
What am I missing here? I can walk into an Apple Store and buy this same phone for $749 plus tax for the same phone unlocked and box sealed and or order online and pay no shipping. I must be missing something. I was in the market for this exact phone but....

cronaldo

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
What am I missing here? I can walk into an Apple Store and buy this same phone for $749 plus tax for the same phone unlocked and box sealed and or order online and pay no shipping. I must be missing something. I was in the market for this exact phone but....

All you have to do is make an offer.

boltz82

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
At that starting price, no thanks. Thought I was maybe missing something. I guess not. Starting over retail price for an open box phone I won't even bother.

I agree whole heartedly. I've been seeing the same thing when searching for a Apple Watch. Why people list items for at the same price (or higher!) as you could buy directly from Apple is beyond me.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I agree whole heartedly. I've been seeing the same thing when searching for a Apple Watch. Why people list items for at the same price (or higher!) as you could buy directly from Apple is beyond me.
Then there is also a pesky little thing called the internet if one goes the route of buying a used device....

boltz82

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Then there is also a pesky little thing called the internet if one goes the route of buying a used device....

Got it. I was just commenting that I have seen a bit of this while utilizing said internet on a variety of sites. My bad for chiming in.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77