Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Brown leather iPhone 6 Plus (may fit 6s Plus too) case. I will even cover shipping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Sorry folks had a fire here so won't b able to get those pics up as yet...but just b patient. Thanks

DAMN! Take care of your own first! Glad you are OK! Hopefully all of your people got out safely. :) As TP said take your time. :)

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
Hate to be "that guy" just asking, as I have no apple stuff to pay forward. But I gave away plenty of stuff in the CrackBerry PIF thread :D

Any cases for an iPhone 6? Picked one up from my coworker since the BlackBerry KEYone that I won from CBK decided to succumb to the screen lift. Sending it off for repair, but in the meantime I might stick with the 6 for awhile.

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Hate to be "that guy" just asking, as I have no apple stuff to pay forward. But I gave away plenty of stuff in the CrackBerry PIF thread :D

Any cases for an iPhone 6? Picked one up from my coworker since the BlackBerry KEYone that I won from CBK decided to succumb to the screen lift. Sending it off for repair, but in the meantime I might stick with the 6 for awhile.

Shame its not a plus, and you could grab my brown leather! Which is still available folks! :)