Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
iPad Air 2 Case, CaseCrown - NEW
Bold Standby Pro (Black) with Hand Grip,
It has: Corner Protection, & Multi-Angle Viewing Stand (Built-in magnetic for sleep / wake feature)

Prospective applicants/students should make a cue for the need in their responses here, please.
View attachment 83861
View attachment 83862

This is the exact case that my DAD needs for his ipad mini, so I just went to Amazon and bought him one. SINCE I did such a good deed maybe I should be rewarded with a case for my iPad Air? This should work great for it. I also do lots of service for iMore by answering some of the forum questions. My student days are LONG over, but I still think this case would be a great addition to my ipad!

GeoK

May 29, 2013
Visit site
PM your mailing address.
I'll get it to you.

This is the exact case that my DAD needs for his ipad mini, so I just went to Amazon and bought him one. SINCE I did such a good deed maybe I should be rewarded with a case for my iPad Air? This should work great for it. I also do lots of service for iMore by answering some of the forum questions. My student days are LONG over, but I still think this case would be a great addition to my ipad!

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Casecrown needs to hire GeoK! Since getting his I have bought like 2 of them for other people! Great case!

Broderick23

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm not seeing a many people come to this thread and saying they received such-and-such item, so now they're posting one. Is that happening? I have an iPad dock like the one above to give, plus also a Might Mouse and iPhone 4/4S dock. I want to see some evidence that the thread is not being abused by takers, though. Oh, and who pays shipping?

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm not seeing a many people come to this thread and saying they received such-and-such item, so now they're posting one. Is that happening? I have an iPad dock like the one above to give, plus also a Might Mouse and iPhone 4/4S dock. I want to see some evidence that the thread is not being abused by takers, though. Oh, and who pays shipping?

Shipping can vary, some givers also give shipping some ask for it to be paid by the receiver. I have given away more stuff that you can imagine both here and at CrackBerry and that includes an actual phone! (I gave away my original BlackBerry Storm) I also participated (along with 2 other people) in the purchase of an ipad for a child with disabilities.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I have an otter case for an iPhone 6 which I do not want that I got in a trade. The built in screen has been removed. For many that built in screen was a nuisance when you already had a screen protector on your phone.....free to a good home....ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1443195333.753675.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1443195344.208885.jpg

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I have a few things I would like to pay forward. I have a Catalyst rescue case for the iPhone 6. It's in great condition. I also have a Tech21 mesh case that's smokey with a red border around it for the iPhone 6. And I have a navy blue Apple leather case for the iPad Air 2. Anyone want these items?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have a few things I would like to pay forward. I have a Catalyst rescue case for the iPhone 6. It's in great condition. I also have a Tech21 mesh case that's smokey with a red border around it for the iPhone 6. And I have a navy blue Apple leather case for the iPad Air 2. Anyone want these items?

The rescue is a waterproof one?