Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm not seeing a many people come to this thread and saying they received such-and-such item, so now they're posting one. Is that happening? I have an iPad dock like the one above to give, plus also a Might Mouse and iPhone 4/4S dock. I want to see some evidence that the thread is not being abused by takers, though. Oh, and who pays shipping?

I received the item I claimed and posted some items I don't use once someone wants or need them I just ship them to them

Brady KEITH

Banned
Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
FREEBIE (sort of...you pay $7 shipping)

I won a iCade Mobile game controller from iMore a few days ago (here), but the person I was gifting it to has (will have) a 5S.

Unfortunately, a 5S doesn't fit in the controller (it does in portrait orientation, but not landscape...and it's a very tight fit in portrait). I checked the iCade website, and it looks like the controller was made for the 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch, the iPhone 3, 3G, 4 and 4S.

Anyway, I'm paying it forward to someone who can put it to good use (as a present). PM me if you live in the continental U.S., then "gift" me $7 via PayPal, and I'll ship it this week...my guess is that shipping will be more than $7, but I don't have any way to calculate it. So, I'll cover the difference.

(mods: I don't have enough posts to put this in the "pay it forward" thread; hence, I'm posting it here.)

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I may have some other accessories to put up soon. I just ordered some case for my iPad Air. May have an Apple Smart case available soon. Depending if I like the case I just ordered from Amazon. Also, I just got a Spigen Slim Armor case today so I may be looking to pay forward my Apple leather case for my 5S.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Rise up....I have a camera connection kit for the old 30 pin connector. Please don't PM me, post here, I will put hands on it to make sure I did not lose it and it is yours.

Brady KEITH

Banned
Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
iPad Mini and rMini screen protectors up for grabs. I have two (2). PM me. One (1) screen protector per user. Will ship to continental U.S. address only.

2a0kgg8.jpg

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I've got extra cases I'll never use for my 5c. I'm at work right now but message me for pictures and if you're interested.

Thanks.

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Don't know how I missed this thread I guess the title is misleading yeah I got a few things let me figure out what I'm not using it's easier to give it away than listing it on eBay for a few bucks and it will make me feel better

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal