Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
There really aren't that many people selling cases etc- usually they sell it with their device. Also the the new iphone is the same size as the other one so cases and cables are interchangeable- the same couldn't be said for blackberry's. When a new device came out it was completely different.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I also have a HDMI adapter that can be used for your ipad 3 or lower and iphone 4s or lower. It plugs in the 30 pin port and lets you use it for HDMI out AND also has a 30 pin pass thru. Here's a picture....

View attachment 31260

This is still available folks, it lets you connect your earlier generation iOS devices to HDMI

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
Ok I'm going to go out on a limb here and pay it forward. I was saving this case for myself in the event that I scored an iPad trade for one of my other tablets; but it's not looking like that's going to happen.
So here's what I've got. It's a brown leather notebook style iPad case. I was using an iPad 2 in it, so do your homework. I'll leave it up to you to figure out if your iPad 3 or 4 will fit in it (I'm just not that knowledgeable about the sizes.)
Has a nice soft leather interior with slots for business cards or notes.

Catch #1) Please only take it if you truly need it. I ask that if you stop needing it, that you bring it back to this thread and pay it forward to someone else in need. Please don't turn around and sell it.
Catch #2) I will cover shipping via usps to lower 48 only. Canada, pm me and we can discuss. No other international.

hetuge4u.jpg

jybe3a9a.jpg

9edama8e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok I'm going to go out on a limb here and pay it forward. I was saving this case for myself in the event that I scored an iPad trade for one of my other tablets; but it's not looking like that's going to happen.
So here's what I've got. It's a brown leather notebook style iPad case. I was using an iPad 2 in it, so do your homework. I'll leave it up to you to figure out if your iPad 3 or 4 will fit in it (I'm just not that knowledgeable about the sizes.)
Has a nice soft leather interior with slots for business cards or notes.

Catch #1) Please only take it if you truly need it. I ask that if you stop needing it, that you bring it back to this thread and pay it forward to someone else in need. Please don't turn around and sell it.
Catch #2) I will cover shipping via usps to lower 48 only. Canada, pm me and we can discuss. No other international.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/24/hetuge4u.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/24/jybe3a9a.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/24/9edama8e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5

DAMN that's a nice case! I wish it was mini sized!

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Both the Otterbox Commuter & Speck Candyshell case are spoken for!

More to come. :)

OK...I assumed the Speck case was a goner, but the member that PM'd me about it has never replied to my reply. If anybody else want it...it's up for grabs. It's a Speck Candyshell Satin case that is covered with non-slip black "satin" textured paint. Great case!

PM is the key.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
OK...I assumed the Speck case was a goner, but the member that PM'd me about it has never replied to my reply. If anybody else want it...it's up for grabs. It's a Speck Candyshell Satin case that is covered with non-slip black "satin" textured paint. Great case!

PM is the key.

Have a picture of the speck?

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Got some stuff to give away!

Booq iPad sleeve, never used
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

Mini display-port to HDMI cord. 6 foot.
photo 3.JPG

Apple iPad 2,3,4 stand. Purchased from apple a couple years ago.
photo 4.JPG

Apple thunderbolt to ethernet adapter. Never used.
photo 5.JPG

PM me if you want one of these.

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

GulfCoastToad

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm not seeing a many people come to this thread and saying they received such-and-such item, so now they're posting one. Is that happening? I have an iPad dock like the one above to give, plus also a Might Mouse and iPhone 4/4S dock. I want to see some evidence that the thread is not being abused by takers, though. Oh, and who pays shipping?

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't think the true spirit of the original post is really being followed, it has turned into more of a free items thread. Regardless its always nice to see a community giving, especially this time of year. Hopefully the things are being taken by people that can truly use them, but I'm not going to interrogate them on it. I've got a couple other "big ticket" items that I will be posting soon, and I will be making sure they go to someone that can really use them.

The Booq sleeve has been spoken for. Only the thunderbolt to ethernet adapter remains.

I'm not seeing a many people come to this thread and saying they received such-and-such item, so now they're posting one. Is that happening? I have an iPad dock like the one above to give, plus also a Might Mouse and iPhone 4/4S dock. I want to see some evidence that the thread is not being abused by takers, though. Oh, and who pays shipping?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro