Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Could I try to sell an XBOX ONE here or is this just for Apple Products? Have a 1TB XBOX ONE just collecting dust since I got my PS4 and wanna get rid of it

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Could I try to sell an XBOX ONE here or is this just for Apple Products? Have a 1TB XBOX ONE just collecting dust since I got my PS4 and wanna get rid of it

We normally keep each place to its own (Android to Android Central, iMore to iOS, etc.).

You could possible put this up for sale over at Windows Central since that falls more so under Microsoft. Please be sure to follow the below rules (at the link) and the guidelines for posting a sale on the MarketPlace as these are required.

Marketplace: https://forums.windowscentral.com/marketplace-buy-sell-trade/

Rules: https://forums.windowscentral.com/marketplace-buy-sell-trade/

Guideline:

Members that wish to list items in the Marketplace should use the following template:

Thread title: (WTS/WTT)
Item Description:
Price:
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:
Condition:
Includes:
Item Location:
Shipping Details: *
Payment Options:
Additional Info:
Photos: **
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

* We suggest using a means of shipping that provides tracking information such as USPS with delivery confirmation, FedEx or UPS. For the extra couple bucks it is worth it to both the buyer and seller.

** Required. No web or ‘stock’ photos please. Post a picture of the item in your possession that you wish to sell.

Members wanting to buy a specific item should use the following template:

Thread title: (WTB)
Item Description:
Price Range:
Condition:
Payment Method:
Additional Info:
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Important Notes:

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2