iPhone 7 Plus Cases (unofficial case hoarder trades welcome!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Item Description: Benchwarmers from the hidden bag in Wylie's closet! **Trades? Show me!!!

5ff01a3bbfde7cc48d47c4cdabdb68b7.jpg

Thule Atmos x4, unused screen protector, used the actual case for a week, properly sanitized (you know I work at a hospital right?), and placed back in the packaging. $25 shipped, or trade!

4d72136d528a43cb5a479b0b6843af27.jpg

Speck Presidio Grip, black on black, keep your hot little hands on your smoking hot phone without the sticky, infuriating original Candyshell Grip! Used a couple weeks before my case addiction took root and destroyed my life. $15 shipped, or trade!

776f74d3181ffa5aeee2fc42fafa6035.jpg

Tech21 Evo Active, white with black speckles, take a step back in time with the awesome speckles of a 1950s diner tabletop! If you're a Tech21 fan, this is the case for you! Looks absolutely thrilling and monumentally moving on a matte or jet black phone! Used off and on sparingly, and has never seen the inside of a hospital! $20 shipped, or trade!

bd571907c6b21fa2a872008c28a25a16.jpg

Tech21 Evo Active, black with white speckles, collect the whole set with this never used guy! He's lonely, wants to go home for Valentines Day and impress the ladies (or men) in your life! $25 shipped, or trade!

b11cba6a18804e3341686bc4e29257b6.jpg

67edd7ebb18bad64128ffecaa1031e18.jpg

Incipio Performance Series Max (or whatever because honestly Incipio can't make up their mind on a name), if you're looking for an Otterbox Defender style case without the gaudy body lines of a Defender and that circular vanity circle on the back, and begging the old Norse gods for an easy access holster that doesn't make you look like the nerd in the office then this guy is the one for you. Typical of a rugged case it comes with a built in screen protector, and charmingly comes apart in two pieces to insert and egress your beloved phone. Never been used, removed from easy access packaging for some naughty phone boudoir pics. $25 shipped or trade!

2ebd26adf45eb97bd8a3edeba877fcc4.jpg

b08e205ba758c23d789867e595ace40b.jpg

Tech21 Evo Active Folio, in black and white speckles of doom. An eBay purchase gone horribly wrong, because I did not get outbid and here it is. I tried it out for about two hours before I decided I didn't like the vulnerability of living outside of my Lifeproof case. It feels awesome, and he gives your phone a slick physique and supposedly you can pack half your house in the mesh pocket on the front, but my house is happy where it is. Take him out for his intended purpose, the gym (hissssss), for $12 shipped because I won't be taking him anywhere anytime soon!

c371fbf79dfb57d348a756102e3dc085.jpg

What would a case sale be without a brand new sea blue Apple Leather? I know, I know, my fans are thinking "but Wylie! You just got that one and we haven't seen generic matte black iPhone in sea blue case pics from you," but frankly all, I am just looking to trade this guy. I'd be interested in an Apple silicone or two, maybe some first born childs, definitely interested in some UAG love maybe? This guy is for TRADE only, and if the value of your case(s) is less than this guy you pay for me to ship it to you, unless you're just that cool and I like you.

Price: Various ($10-35)

Condition: Good, because all of them have been opened for pics, some were tried out for a couple days and are noted on which.

Includes: Warm wishes, Valentine's candy for the desperate, and a original packaging (except on one)

Item Location: Glorious Rocky Mountains of Montana

Shipping Details: USPS w/tracking. Keep in mind the weather has been awful, nasty in Montana and shipping takes time so please don't buy if you're in a hurry. I'll do my part, the weather may be against you.

Payment Options: PayPal (confirmed please!), gift if we've done business before, regular protected method otherwise.

Additional Info: VERY OPEN TO TRADES! Trades hold precedence over the big green dollar! I also have a hoard of loyal followers I've done business with that can attest for me here on iMore, or god forbid the local rival gang, Android Central.

All cases will get a good wipe down with non abrasive sanitizer if they've been on my phone. He doesn't have any diseases or anything, but it's fair to the buyer to assume he's been in contact with fierce germ enemies.

Photos: See above!

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't be able to sleep if I got rid of that many cases. That Thule interest me but I'm trying to thin my own herd over here.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Forgot to mention, I'd cut a deal on the whole lot.

Also forgot to mention I'd take $35 shipped for the Apple case, which is a steal for a case I just sniffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh