SOLD: Apple Watch Nike+ 42mm Black/Volt SEALED

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Nike+ 42mm Black/Volt SEALED

He's still interested but everything is still up in the air. The hiccup may be because I don't want to use PayPal. If that's okay and you have another option that you're okay with, let me know. I'm open to local pickup (I'm in Portland Oregon). My wife and I bank with Chase and can also use their QuickPay service.

Sophos

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

I also bank with Chase. So quickpay is possible, why no Paypal if mind me asking? I'm in Medford BTW #OregonFTW

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

I also bank with Chase. So quickpay is possible, why no Paypal if mind me asking? I'm in Medford BTW #OregonFTW

On nice. You'd have it super quick.

And about 3 years ago I sold something on eBay and the buyer filed a false claim and PayPal totally boned me. It was during that time when PayPal was know to poorly protect sellers and mostly always sided with buyers. Perhaps it's gotten better but it's really soured my experience with them.

If you're a chase user and you're down, I can have this to you within days. If interested let me know!

Sophos

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

Spent the better part of the morning arguing with the wife about whether or not it's a good idea to buy an apple watch off iMore...she won. Guess I'll have wait until they're in stock locally. Thanks & GLWS

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Why?....Why are you doing this to me? Humm, is it still available and what's the asking price?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

Why?....Why are you doing this to me? Humm, is it still available and what's the asking price?

$380 was his price a few days ago when I was working with him. Not sure if he bumped it back up or not.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

I'm willing to stick with the 380. I really have no use for that Nike credit so yeah, 380.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

On nice. You'd have it super quick.

And about 3 years ago I sold something on eBay and the buyer filed a false claim and PayPal totally boned me. It was during that time when PayPal was know to poorly protect sellers and mostly always sided with buyers. Perhaps it's gotten better but it's really soured my experience with them.

If you're a chase user and you're down, I can have this to you within days. If interested let me know!

The seller has protection from PayPal if you ship to a confirmed/verified address. If a claim opens up, you just have to provided tracking. PayPal is safest way for people to do transactions. Protection for both sides if you do it right.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

The seller has protection from PayPal if you ship to a confirmed/verified address. If a claim opens up, you just have to provided tracking. PayPal is safest way for people to do transactions. Protection for both sides if you do it right.

This is why I wanted to use PP.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

I did ship to a verified address. And the following day he claimed I shipped him a box of bubble wrap and nothing else. Even going as far as taking pictures of said box. I disputed the claim and PayPal took about a week before siding with the buyer and then reversing the funds that i had already transferred to my bank. Causing me to have a negative balance which I had to clear up with a funds transfer back in to my PayPal account. PayPal was/is known for screwing honest people over, paypalsucks.com is a real site with stories worse than mine.

The guy basically got a free Xbox at no expense to him.

I understand PayPal is a fan favorite but I guess I am the monitory here. Just because I am not wanting to use PayPal doesn't make me a scammer or dishonest. I'm more than happy to meet someone local, use the suggested Chase QuickPay or ANY other method of merchant online payment. Unfortunately after mulling it over, I would rather not give PayPal my business.

Watch is here and available. Cross posted as well locally.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

I did ship to a verified address. And the following day he claimed I shipped him a box of bubble wrap and nothing else. Even going as far as taking pictures of said box. I disputed the claim and PayPal took about a week before siding with the buyer and then reversing the funds that i had already transferred to my bank. Causing me to have a negative balance which I had to clear up with a funds transfer back in to my PayPal account. PayPal was/is known for screwing honest people over, paypalsucks.com is a real site with stories worse than mine.

The guy basically got a free Xbox at no expense to him.

I understand PayPal is a fan favorite but I guess I am the monitory here. Just because I am not wanting to use PayPal doesn't make me a scammer or dishonest. I'm more than happy to meet someone local, use the suggested Chase QuickPay or ANY other method of merchant online payment. Unfortunately after mulling it over, I would rather not give PayPal my business.

Watch is here and available. Cross posted as well locally.

That sucks. Sorry you had to go through that. Totally get why you have reservations.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

After further consideration, I've decided to pass. Thanks anyway.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

Still available and at the price of 380 shipped. Just sitting here on the dresser. Still sealed and unused :)

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

Bumped up. I'm still sticking with the price point of 380 shipped. Got about 6 more days left before deciding to return it to Nike or just holding on to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2