WTS: Iphone 6S Plus 64 GB Rose Gold Unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

diesteldorf

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
This may not be your typical listing, but I will explain.

I am selling a mint condition Iphone 6S Plus 64 GB Rose Gold. It was purchased from Sprint November 5, 2015 and received November 9, 2015 as part of a "Cut Your Bill in Half" plan.

The plan requires you to trade in your old phone and purchase a Sprint phone at full retail cost.

I never truly thought I would keep the phone, but had to purchase it to have my bill cut in half and receive the new plan from Sprint. Once I found out I could keep the plan and use a different device, I decided to use a previously owned Moto X Pure.

The Iphone is special because it can be used on many other networks once it is unlocked from Sprint.

The phone was taken out of the box and activated, but it was never used as a daily phone.

After I confirmed my new plan with Sprint, I paid off the device in full and activated a Moto X Pure that I had previously used with Verizon.

After the phone was paid off, I called Sprint and had them unlock it. The Iphone 6S Plus supports all 4 major carriers after it's unlocked.

The phone itself still has the original plastic screen protectors on the front and back of the phone. Most of the usage occurred after the phone was unlocked because I wanted to verify it was truly unlocked.

I am including photos of the actual phone itself, photos of the phone showing Sprint, Tmobile, and Verizon support, screen shots of my Sprint account showing my new half rate plan and the payments that were made to pay off the device in full. I am also including a screen shot from my Verizon account, showing how the device appears while activated on Verizon---a non-VZW Iphone 6 PLUS.

I didn't have a way to test with AT&T, but I have to assume that if it works on Tmobile, Sprint, and Verizon, that it is truly unlocked and will support all AT&T bands.

Because the phone was ordered November 5th and activated on Sprint November 9th, it should be easy to add Apple Care if you wish.

It's a great phone, but I am sticking with Android right now. I am just happy to actually have an affordable Sprint plan and wanted this Iphone to go to someone that would truly use it.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Price: $735
Carrier Locked or Unlocked: UNLOCKED (formally Sprint)
Condition: Mint
Includes: All original unopened accessories
Item Location: Wisconsin
Shipping Details: Priority Mail Insured
Payment Options: Paypal

Attachments

• APPLEAC.jpg
    APPLEAC.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 47
  • back2.jpg
    back2.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 51