Lifeproof Fre POWER for iPhone 6

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Item Description: 3 weeks old Lifeproof case for Apple iPhone 6. Purchased at Best Buy for 130.00. I have upgraded to an iPhone 6 Plus and no longer need this case. This case is awesome and is completely waterproof (6 feet), protects your phone against drops and the best part is that it has a built in 2600mAh battery. This case will give you an entire full charge in addition to what your phone holds. I wish Lifeproof made this for the Plus!
Price: 70.00
Condition: Used (3 weeks). Looks brand new. Hasnt been dropped.
Includes: Box, USB cable
Item Location: Portland, OR
Shipping Details: Buyer pays shipping (USPS flat rate 10.00)
Payment Options: NO PAYPAL. Local buyers I can meet. Otherwise let's put our heads together and figure something out. Sorry but I refuse to give Paypal any business.
Photos: Stock image included right now. Will try and get actual picture this evening!
Contact Info: PM or reply to ad!

Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 7.43.11 AM.png

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Just a thought but you're really cutting out a bunch of people not using PayPal. They protect everyone when buying goods. Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I know. But I can't begin to describe the hate I have for PayPal and how badly they failed to protect me after a buyer screwed me over. I vowed to never do any business with them again. There's a few options out there. Google is one of them. And of course local buyers are always welcome. :)