WTB 64GB 5s unlocked/T-Mobile space gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Thread title: WTB 64GB 5s space gray

Item Desired: Looking for a gently used or like new 64GB 5s space gray.

Price: $450- $550

Carrier Locked or Unlocked? Unlocked or T-Mobile.

Condition: Like new or gently used. No screen damage or scratches that cannot be easily covered by a case.

Including: Looking for charger. Headphones not needed. Would like box if possible.

Shipping: Will consider shipping costs.

Payment Options: PayPal

Contact Info - Please PM or post below

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I guess you decided to go with the 5S. Wish I still had mine. Would've sold it to you. Good luck!

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I have a 64GB Iphone 5s for Tmobile. It is not unlocked, though I should be able to have Tmobile unlock it if you so desire. I've had it since launch and it's in good condition. There is some wear and tear on the aluminum, but it's very faint and I can't get it to show in a photo. I have Spigen Glass screen protector on the phone. It has some minor hair scratches on it, but it is not cracked. I have all the original accessories and box. The earpods were used a few times and have been cleaned. If you don't want them for any reason I won't include them. Also have a red Mophie juice pack helium if you are interested. I will sell the phone plus all of the original accessories plus the screen protector that is already on the phone for $450. If you want the case I'll sell the whole lot for $500. I would kindly ask that you pay for shipping also. I'll include pictures and if you want any more I will take more.
image1.JPGimage2.JPGimage3.JPGimage4.JPGimage5.JPGimage1red.JPGimage2red.JPGimage3red.JPG

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm interested in possibly a 6 as well, space gray 16 or 64 GB models. Must be able to be used on T-Mobile.

My budget is $600 - $700. Might be able to pay more if you'll arrange a payment schedule.

CrackBerry folks and the great people here can vouch that I pay my debts. ^_^

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm interested in possibly a 6 as well, space gray 16 or 64 GB models. Must be able to be used on T-Mobile.

My budget is $600 - $700. Might be able to pay more if you'll arrange a payment schedule.

CrackBerry folks and the great people here can vouch that I pay my debts. ^_^

Trying to message you but it says you exceeded your limit for stored messages.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Trying to message you but it says you exceeded your limit for stored messages.

Oh fooey monkeys. I keep deleting them but it seems like I haven't deleted enough. I apologize about that. My email is [redacted]don't give out email addresses[/redacted]

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro