SOLD: iHome Alarm Clock/Radio/Docking Station

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
WTS: iHome Alarm Clock/Radio/Docking Station

Item Description: Up for sale is a black iHome Alarm Clock/Radio/Docking Station. It is the 30 Pin connector variety. I have everything that it came with aside from the original box, but I do have a 30 Pin to Lightning adapter that I'm including with the sale so you can attach newer devices to the iHome.

Price: $40.00. I honestly have no clue what is fair for this, so feel free to make an offer. Keep in mind that I'm shipping it for free.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: Used, but mint.

Includes: All original accessories, except for the original box. Also includes a Lightning adapter so you can hook up a newer device.

Item Location: Illinois

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping on my dollar. I'll ship no later than the next business day, depending on when you purchase, it may go out on the same day.

Payment Options: PayPal or Google Wallet.

Additional Info: I've used this for a couple of years, but have since moved away from Apple products, so I'm looking at getting something new. I have great feedback here, Android Central, Swappa, eBay. Just ask around - so purchase with confidence. Let me know if you have any questions.

Photos: see attached.

Contact Info: Please PM or post below (do not post your email address).

Attachments

• iHome.jpg
    iHome.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 18
  • 30 Pin Adapter.jpg
    30 Pin Adapter.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Still available. Let me know if you have any interest. The cable alone was $29 on Apple's website when I got it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro