WTS:Blue Verizon iPhone 5c 16GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: blue verizon iphone 5c 16GB unlocked for gsm. currently using on tmobile. looking to sell fast or will trade for a verizon htc one max.

Price: $350

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked

Condition: good condition but has some screen scratches. back has normal wear from being used without a case. could be taken to apple and exchanged under warranty. has warranty until february 2015.

Includes: box, lightning cable, charger brick, and used headphones if you want them, also has black diztronic case.

Item Location: Spokane, WA

Shipping Details: usps priority signature required

Payment Options: paypal gift or goods

Additional Info:

Photos: ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1403398448.677665.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1403398465.756614.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1403398481.920011.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1403398499.186711.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys but can we keep the glws posts to a minimum? Just want to keep the thread clean for offers and communication with potential buyers.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
No thanks on the z30. Pictures were taken in my friend's basement using his phone hence the no service. I don't have two iPhones to take pics with 😁 ill attach a screenshot showing it's on T-Mobile and when I get around another camera I'll take another pic.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Item Description: blue verizon iphone 5c 16GB unlocked for gsm. currently using on tmobile. looking to sell fast or will trade for a verizon htc one max.

Price: $350

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked

Condition: good condition but has some screen scratches. back has normal wear from being used without a case. could be taken to apple and exchanged under warranty. has warranty until february 2015.

Includes: box, lightning cable, charger brick, and used headphones if you want them, also has black diztronic case.

Item Location: Spokane, WA

Shipping Details: usps priority signature required

Payment Options: paypal gift or goods

Additional Info:

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address

Just a selling tip as I sell at least 2 iPhones every year. Nobody likes buying phones with scratches on the screen. Maybe you should swap it at Apple before you sell. You say it can be taken into Apple and exchanged under warranty. Yes for a legitimate reason. Scratches are considered physical damage and not covered under warranty. If you want to sell quick, you deal with the swap and this phone will sell easy with plastic still on.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'd buy it with scratches but if he's got Apple Care, I'd deduct the $79 for the repair from the $350. I'd offer $271.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

rav813

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm interested also, if you're willing to get it swapped by Apple before sending it. Let me know if you'd that for the $350 or if it?ll be more

Sent from my Z30 using iMore Forums mobile app

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm checking with my friend at Apple to see about getting it swapped. If I got it swapped for a new replacement, I'd probably bump the price up slightly. Yes it has it's UDID registered on a dev account, so yes it can get all the iOS 8 betas

lui22

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm checking with my friend at Apple to see about getting it swapped. If I got it swapped for a new replacement, I'd probably bump the price up slightly. Yes it has it's UDID registered on a dev account, so yes it can get all the iOS 8 betas

Im tempted Im going to London and when I'm coming back Im switching from T-Mobile to Verizon, and since its unlocked i can take advantage of the free data and texts abroad. 350 is reasonable for a scratch free phone INMHO especially with 2 year old hardware(not your device specifically but the model.)

Status
Not open for further replies.