Sprint 16gb iphone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys and gals,

I have a 16gb iphone 5 that I am trying to sell. It has some wear from being used as I have had it for about a year. There are no scratches on the screen but scuff marks around the side, two little tiny chips, and some scuffs on the back. You can see them, but they're not that noticeable and do not effect how the phone runs. Still runs great and has iOS 7 of course.

I'm offering it for 175 or best offer. If anyone is interested, let me know. :)

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Ah, I just was interested in selling that I forgot about that. And for the fact that it was 5 in the morning when I posted and I'm still up. :b But thank you, I will add that info!

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Payment: PayPal or if you're in the area we could meet.

Condition: 7.5 to 8/10

I also have the charger and a case if you want that. I'm just throwing those in. I'm letting it go for a cheap price because it is a little beat up and there are newer devices out. I just picked up a Moto X and so I do not need this. I guess I could also be interested in trades too.

wanting to get a tablet so maybe a Nexus 7 or something else?

You can offer anything. The worst thing I can say is no.

Thanks, guys and gals!

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Good luck with your sale ...nice price by the way

Do you really think so? It does have a few dings here and there so that's why I have a pretty reduced price. I've been seeing them on eBay and what not for close to 250. Just trying to get rid of it to someone who will use it for a nice price.

Any takers? :)

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
This item is sold. Actually sold over on AC. Thought I would get a buyer over here seeing its an ios forum. But anyway, its sold. Could a mod close the thread?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2