Hey iMore Forum Users,
    Sorry about the last thread. There was a typo and I obviously did not follow the rules accordingly. My apologies. Here is what I am looking to sell:

Item Description : $100 worth of iTunes Gift Cards 4 x $25
    Price : $100
    Condition : Brand new unopened
    Item Location : My room on a firebase in Afghanistan. Currently deployed and have no use for them.
    Shipping Details : None. I will e-mail you the codes to redeem once payment is processed via PayPal.
    Payment Options : PayPal
    Contact Info : uchihahogosha@gmail.com

If you're interested let me know. Thanks!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-27-2013 12:11 PM
    [WARN]Pictures of item(S) must be posted[/WARN]

Also note to interested buyers. Not saying it is not legit or it is. But buyer beware with preloaded cards.....

That is all..
    02-27-2013 01:19 PM
    Not sure why someone would take the chance on this when you can just buy it at the store with no risk
    Fausty82 likes this.
    02-27-2013 03:45 PM
    @John Yester (Mobile Nations Staff) and @ZOFOURTWENTY and all others viewing.

I am deployed to Afghanistan and received them in a care package. I don't have my own computer with me at the fire base I'm at. I'm using a MWR (Morale Welfare and Recreation) computer which you cannot download programs like iTunes due to administrator blocks. I cannot use the cards for personal use and would rather someone else benefit from the purchase. You're absolutely right that you can buy them at the store with zero chance of potential risk. However, I give you my word (though it means near zilch to anyone reading seeing as you don't know me) that they are unused, and the codes will work. The administrators can remove the thread again if no one wants to purchase them within the next 24hrs or at their discretion, as they have every right to do. I just thought I would give it a shot for sale. Anyway, thanks for viewing.
    02-28-2013 01:20 AM
    A quick suggestion would be to contact someone at home who could take you up on the offer, it can't be cheap shipping them from Afghanistan to the US even via the mail.
    03-03-2013 06:24 PM