WTT: Mint Verizon 32gb Black iPhone 5 w/Accessories and AppleCare+ AND NIB Black iPad mini 32gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Item Description : WTT: MINT Verizon 32gb Black iPhone 5 w/Accessories and AppleCare+ AND NIB Black iPad mini 32gb

Price : Negotiable (if any money exchanges hands)

Rate it : 10/10 for both items
blh blah blah

if you want a specific price ask for it clown
whats your starting price rookie?

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
if you want a specific price ask for it clown
whats your starting price rookie?

What's up with the name calling? Calling me a clown? Seriously?

It's also a "Willing to Trade" thread, not a "For Sale" thread. The money exchanging hands depends on what is offered for a trade.

Rookie.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
What's up with the name calling? Calling me a clown? Seriously?

It's also a "Willing to Trade" thread, not a "For Sale" thread. The money exchanging hands depends on what is offered for a trade.

Rookie.

first off, i called you a rookie first. so seriously, get your stuff together.
secondly do i really need to quote your stupid discombobulated original post (yes, yes i do)

Shipping Details : If we agreed on a trade, I would pay for my shipping and you would cover yours - both with tracking and insurance. If you purchased it, I would ship it via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance for the full purchase price.

so you did say you could purchase it.

maybe you should edit the original post.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
first off, i called you a rookie first. so seriously, get your stuff together.
secondly do i really need to quote your stupid discombobulated original post (yes, yes i do)

so you did say you could purchase it.

maybe you should edit the original post.

Seriously, what is your problem? I would definitely appreciate it if you would quit posting in my thread. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Children, stop. 3cit, if you look at Wildo's global post count, he's got more posts than you, so you look like an idiot calling him a rookie.

You don't want to negotiate with him? Fine. Stop. Leave the thread. Let someone else shop. If you post in this thread again you will get an infraction.

Wildo, you don't like what 3cit is saying, stop reacting to his baiting.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Children, stop. 3cit, if you look at Wildo's global post count, he's got more posts than you, so you look like an idiot calling him a rookie.

You don't want to negotiate with him? Fine. Stop. Leave the thread. Let someone else shop. If you post in this thread again you will get an infraction.

Wildo, you don't like what 3cit is saying, stop reacting to his baiting.
sorry,
good luck with your transaction wildo

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Looks like I can actually return the iPad to Walmart until early January, but I'm leaving it available to you guys here for now.

Still looking for a deal. Would prefer a Note 2 over anything for the iPhone. But the others are still a possibility.

In case anyone is interested, here are the sale prices for the iPhone:

With OEM accessories (minus earbuds) and AppleCare+: $650 with free shipping

With OEM accessories (minus earbuds), AppleCare+, and all accessories listed (plus a new SGP Neo Hybrid EX Metal case - a $30 value): $700 with free shipping

*one time offer - buy before 4pm CST on the 29th and I'll overnight it for $20 more and you'll have it by New Year's Eve.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Overnight shipping offer still available for the iPhone, however, I'll cover it. So it's no additional cost to you.

My cash deals are still as listed above, but I am accepting offers. So feel free to shoot me a price. I'll be putting this on eBay after the 1st of the year, unfortunately. So get your offer in now.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'll still give you $450 for it.
:)

No but seriously $600 and you can keep everything but the lightning cable and apple care.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

No but seriously $600 and you can keep everything but the lightning cable and apple care.

That's a good offer if I was selling I would take it lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Haha. Actually, that's not a bad offer. However, I'm having trouble deciding what else I want (and how much it would cost me) so I'm going to pass for right now.

I never really wanted to sell because that leaves me being forced to find a phone and possibly paying some out of pocket money that I don't really have at the moment.

If something changes in the near future, we can look at this again.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Shut her down. Ended up selling the iPhone. Then couldn't decide on an Android phone, so I ordered an iPhone again.

Lesson learned!

Oh, and I'm keeping the mini. :)

Thanks for all the interest!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So much effort!!

Lots of good times though!

And that clown suit comment, it was pure gold!!! And whoever saw it knows it!!!

Hope you enjoy your 5 again. And I'd you decide to sell it, put me down for $450

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So much effort!!

Lots of good times though!

And that clown suit comment, it was pure gold!!! And whoever saw it knows it!!!

Hope you enjoy your 5 again. And I'd you decide to sell it, put me down for $450

Haha. Way too much work. But I paid the "Figure Out What You Really Want" tax. Oh well.

Thanks for the good times on here. And I'll keep you in mind for $450.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW