WTT: Mint Verizon 32gb Black iPhone 5 w/Accessories and AppleCare+ AND NIB Black iPad mini 32gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Item Description : WTT: MINT Verizon 32gb Black iPhone 5 w/Accessories and AppleCare+ AND NIB Black iPad mini 32gb

Price : Negotiable (if any money exchanges hands)

Rate it : 10/10 for both items

What it comes with : iPhone - box and all of the original accessories. The ear buds have not been used. I also have an Incipio Dual Pro case in black, SGP Ultra Crystal screen protectors (2), SGP front and back Ultra Crystal screen protectors (comes with one of each in the package), an unused black OtterBox Commuter, an unused black Diztronic case, and a 30-pin to Lightning extension cable.

iPad - box and all original accessories plus an SGP Ultra Crystal screen protector. I put it on but haven't used the iPad other than that. May also have an Incipio LGND case coming in, as well.

Item location : Marion, IL

Shipping Details : If we agreed on a trade, I would pay for my shipping and you would cover yours - both with tracking and insurance. If you purchased it, I would ship it via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance for the full purchase price.

Payment Options : PayPal

Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com or PM here - but I prefer email as you'll get a quicker response.

Any Additional Info : I've got an iPhone 5 32gb in black for Verizon in mint condition. I have also purchased AppleCare+ on the phone which would transfer to you. It also has all of the accessories listed above. What I would be agreeing to (and my feedback can vouch for my honesty) is a deal where you would send me your phone and once I was able to activate your phone, I would send you the iPhone in it's box with all of the accessories I listed above. I will not ship first as this is my only phone.

If the iPad was involved in a deal, depending on the situation, we could work out the logistics of the swap.

What I'm Looking For In A Trade : The only thing I would consider in a deal are as follows: a VZW Samsung Galaxy S3 in blue 32gb or black 16gb. A VZW Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in grey. Maybe a DNA, would prefer the Samsung phones, but that is negotiable. Any phone would have to be completely flawless 11/10 condition (no typo) as I would be dealing a BRAND NEW device. I would want the original box and all original accessories. No additional accessories would be necessary.

I would also need some cash on top for either the S3 or DNA. But would do an even swap for a Note 2.

To throw in the iPad mini, the only thing I'm looking for is a Nexus 10. Preferably the 32gb version, but a 16gb would work. Again, would need it to be in new 11/10 condition as I would be trading a NEW IN BOX mini for it. I would also accept a cash deal that would allow me to go purchase one at Walmart.

I'm just really looking to get back to Android and get away from iOS. Don't let this great package deal pass you by.

Check out my feedback on CrackBerry and on eBay under Wildo6882, and on Swappa under Andrew W. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm definitely willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please. At this time, as I have said above, I'm not looking for any trades other than what I have listed. If this changes, I will make the necessary edit to this thread.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

I will add some pics tomorrow after the blizzard passes.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
WTT: NIB Verizon 32gb Black iPhone 5 w/Accessories and AppleCare+ AND NIB Black iPad mini 32gb

Mods, can you edit the title to say "MINT" instead if "NIB" on the iPhone? It is no longer new in box, but it is still flawless.

Thanks!

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
WTT: NIB Verizon 32gb Black iPhone 5 w/Accessories and AppleCare+ AND NIB Black iPad mini 32gb

I'll edit the title as soon as you add some photos. Deal?

DEAL! I'll get some up in a little while. Gotta get the kids out in this foot of snow. We rarely get more than an inch here.

jrdfox

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

How much for the iPad

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

How much for the iPad

Make an offer. It's brand new. I seriously have only synced my iCloud and put a screen protector on it. It still has the factory plastic around the iPad.

jrdfox

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

Give me a ball park on price? It is wifi only?

jonathan2677

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site

It's 429 new at apple I'd be willing to go $350

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk HD

jonathan2677

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site

And they do have it ill give you my area code if you want to confirm on apples site it's available for pickup at just about any apple store if you go on the site after 10 pm the next days shipments available

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

It's 429 new at apple I'd be willing to go $350

And with tax you're looking at $450. This is also new and purchased only a few weeks ago at Walmart, so I'm outside of my 14 day electronic return window. It was only synced and had a screen protector put on. It's still within the window to get AC+.

Since it isn't BRAND NEW STRAIGHT FROM APPLE I would take less than $450. I would be covering shipping, so the lowest I would take is $400.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Re: WTT: NIB Verizon 32gb Black iPhone 5 w/Accessories and AppleCare+ AND NIB Black iPad mini 32gb

And with tax you're looking at $450. This is also new and purchased only a few weeks ago at Walmart, so I'm outside of my 14 day electronic return window. It was only synced and had a screen protector put on. It's still within the window to get AC+.

Since it isn't BRAND NEW STRAIGHT FROM APPLE I would take less than $450. I would be covering shipping, so the lowest I would take is $400.

If purchased between 11/1 and 12/24, your Walmart 15 day return period starts on 12/26 so you can return it.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
If purchased between 11/1 and 12/24, your Walmart 15 day return period starts on 12/26 so you can return it.

Oh. Well look at that! I got it on the 10th of this month. I had no clue. I'm guessing they don't plaster this everywhere? :)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Oh. Well look at that! I got it on the 10th of this month. I had no clue. I'm guessing they don't plaster this everywhere? :)

Every major retailer has extended holiday returns including Apple themselves. I was able to return my wifi mini 35 days later with Target due to extended return period so I could buy a LTE with Apple. But yes, usually not highly plastered.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok. So here's a review of what I would be looking for in a deal.

iPhone (in the order of how I would prefer them):

Verizon Galaxy Note 2 (only in grey) - even swap
Verizon Galaxy S3 (only in blue or black) - with cash
Verizon Droid DNA - with cash
Verizon Motorola Razr Maxx HD - with cash

iPad:

Nexus 10 (either 32gb or 16gb - if 32gb, I would add a little cash)
Nexus 7 - with cash*

*this would have to be confirmed to have absolutely ZERO screen lift - I've had a few of these and they all had issues with screen lift - so I would need to be able to cancel the deal if I got it and it was not to my liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner