WTS/WTT: LIKE NEW IN BOX Nexus 7 16gb w/Asus Folio Case and Incipio Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Item Description : WTS/WTT: LIKE NEW IN BOX Nexus 7 16gb w/Asus Folio Case and Incipio Case
Price : $250.00 or Trade
Rate it : 9.99999/10 (only due to me using it)
What it comes with : Box and all of its original contents including: tablet, USB cord/charging cable, wall charging plug, and manual. Also included is the Asus Folio Case that can be purchased from the Google Play Store (have the original box for this, as well) and an Incipio zip up case that fits the tablet (with case on).
Item location : Marion, IL
Shipping Details : If we agreed on a trade, I would pay for my shipping and you would cover yours - both with tracking and insurance. If you purchased it, I would ship it via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance for the full purchase price.
Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees).
Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com or PM here - but I prefer email as you'll get a quicker response.

Any Additional Info : This tablet is like brand new. It has been used for roughly 3 weeks and has always been in some sort of case. There is nothing wrong with it cosmetically - no scratches, scuffs, etc., and it works perfectly. There are no flaws, and I have not noticed any of the reported widespread QC issues. The only reason I'm trading is because I've decided that I don't really use it that much since it is a larger version of my S3.

What I'm Looking For In A Trade : The only things I would consider are as follows: a black Verizon iPhone 4S (preferably in MINT condition). If you had something available I would obviously include some cash on top as I believe the 4S has a little more value. I would also consider a trade for an iPad 2 or an iPad 3. Depending on what is being offered, I would include some cash in the deal.

Check out my feedback on CrackBerry and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm definitely willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please. At this time, as I have said above, I'm not looking for any trades other than what I have listed. If this changes, I will make the necessary edit to this thread.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro