Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Item Description : WTS: *MINT* Verizon iPhone 4S 32gb w/TONS of Accessories
Price : $525.00 USD/OBO
Rate it : 9.5/10
What it comes with : Box and all of its original contents including: phone, USB cord/charging cable, wall charging plug, unused earphones, and paperwork. It also includes the following accessories: a black OtterBox Commuter, a Griffin silicone case, a black Apple Bumper, two RND (approved by Apple) 6ft extension sync/charging cables (the stock ones are 3ft), a Griffin car charger, an unused package of SGP Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protectors/full body kit, and it has SGP Steinheil Oleophobic protectors on the front and back currently.
Item location : Marion, IL
Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping with delivery confirmation; $10 for UPS Ground with insurance (you pick the shipping). If we agreed on a trade, I would pay for my shipping and you would cover yours.
Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com or PM here - but I prefer email as you'll get a quicker response.

Any Additional Info : This phone is as mint as a used phone gets. I am completely anal and have made sure that both the front and back have had screen protectors on, as well as being in a case, since day 1. It has not been dropped or damaged in any way, and has never been in or near water. There is nothing wrong with it cosmetically - no scratches, scuffs, etc., nor anything wrong with it functionally. It also has a warranty through Apple until December of this year.

As stated above, it comes with a large assortment of accessories.

Check out my feedback on CrackBerry and eBay under Wildo6882, as well as Swappa under Andrew W. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm definitely willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please. I'm not looking for any trades at this time. If this changes, I will make the necessary edit to this thread.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

*Will get pictures of the accessories up this afternoon.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Yea I know him from the CB, he's cool! I think we've even done deals in the past. :) Didn't we do a complicated 3 person deal once?

Reactions: Wildo6882
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro