WTT: iPhone 4 32GB ----- WTS: iPhone 4S 16GB - Verizon Wireless

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2TSHR1439

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
WTS: iPhone 4S 16GB - Verizon Wireless

BTW - D2VW14_20 is my name on my main forum. I can provide contact and feedback info if needed. Thanks Nick

Item: 32GB iPhone 4 White
Rate: 8.5/10
Price: SOLD $330 SHIPPED - or Best Offer $305

ITEM #2
Item: iPhone 4S White 16GB
Price: $475 SHIPPED - $450 $420 SHIPPED
Includes: Box, (2) USB Cords, (1) Wall Hub, Magpul AR Mag Case, Red/Black Bumper, Incipio Case - black, Headphones, Pamphlets, Front/Back Glass Protector, Anything else I can find for it.
Shipping: USPS Priority w/ Tracking and Insurance

Will post pictures shortly. Waiting on a phone to take them.

Other: Phone is in good condition. There are a few marks on the bezel from a case that would not take. I tried but wouldnt take. No scratches on glass. There is also one tiny place on the side of the white on the front the size of the pen head that is "nicked". I dont know how it got there, probably from being in my pocket. Phone works 100%. Never dropped or anything. I also took a picture of the iPhone 4 and this 4S together to show I am in possession of 2 phones. Just wanted to be clear and avoid skepticism since they are both white. Any other questions just ask. Thanks Nick

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Hi Nick! You know me from that "main" forum. ;) Anyways I have a Galaxy Tab Plus for trade. Even up for the iphone4, and plus some cash for the iphone4s. You can keep the feminine cases. ;)

andyouth

May 13, 2012
Visit site
BTW - D2VW14_20 is my name on my main forum. I can provide contact and feedback info if needed. Thanks Nick

Item: 32GB iPhone 4 White
Price: SOLD $330 SHIPPED - or Best Offer $305

ITEM #2
Item: iPhone 4S White 16GB
Price: $475 SHIPPED - $450 $420 SHIPPED
Includes: Box, (2) USB Cords, (1) Wall Hub, Magpul AR Mag Case, Red/Black Bumper, Incipio Case - black, Headphones, Pamphlets, Front/Back Glass Protector, Anything else I can find for it.
Shipping: USPS Priority w/ Tracking and Insurance

Will post pictures shortly. Waiting on a phone to take them.

Other: Phone is in good condition. There are a few marks on the bezel from a case that would not take. I tried but wouldnt take. No scratches on glass. There is also one tiny place on the side of the white on the front the size of the pen head that is "nicked". I dont know how it got there, probably from being in my pocket. Phone works 100%. Never dropped or anything. I also took a picture of the iPhone 4 and this 4S together to show I am in possession of 2 phones. Just wanted to be clear and avoid skepticism since they are both white. Any other questions just ask. Thanks Nick

Click to view quoted image

Hi, I m interested in 4s, but is it an unlock or contract free one?
Besides, I can't see your phone picture, can you take some clear ones for me?
My email: andyouth at gmail dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2