**Items Are Sold To A Happy Owner**

We have two Sena Leather Cases For Sale
    (Never Used)

**EDIT** I am a well known seller on another forum, and figured I will do what I always do there... so, with the purchase of these cases you will also receive a 5.00 StarBucks Gift Card. Yummy.

Item Description : Sena Laterale Leather Case (Black)
    Horizontal Case
    Price : 30.00 (includes shipping)
    Condition : New
    Shipping Info: Price includes shipping with tracking number supplied & Star Bucks gift card.

===============

Item Description : Sena Colcha Leather Case (White)
    Nice quilted design with lobster claw latch. (Note: On Senna's site they show it with a ring, but it is a lobster claw latch now)
    Price : 30.00 (includes shipping)
    Condition : New
    Shipping Info: Price includes shipping with tracking number supplied & Star Bucks gift card.

Payment Options : I am a PayPal Certified Gold Member

Here are links to Sena's site to learn more about Sena and these quality cases-

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : iPhone Leather Cases Laterale for Apple

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : iPhone 4S Leather Cases Colcha for Apple
    Last edited by *END*; 04-02-2012 at 09:24 PM. Reason: It has been sold for a while now.
    03-13-2012 03:39 AM
    Up to the tippy top.
    Please give these and your iPhone 4/4s a nice home.

03-17-2012 05:41 AM
    Up to the tippy top.
    Please give these and your iPhone 4/4s a nice home.

OMG how come I put up E13tron Cases for $10 more and no one cares, but put a leather case on here and people are like OOOOO... WTF?!? Please tell me what I am doing wrong here these E13tron cases for $40 are golden
    03-21-2012 12:44 PM
    Mods please close the thread, Items are sold.
    03-25-2012 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD