WTS/WTT: Verizon iPhone 4S 32gb in Black *MINT* w/Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Item Description : WTS/WTT: Verizon iPhone 4S 32gb in Black *MINT* w/Accessories
Price : $650.00 USD/OBO
Rate it : 9.999/10
What it comes with : Box and all of its original contents including: phone, sync cord/charging cable, wall charging plug, earbuds (still sealed), and manual. Also comes with an Otterbox Commuter in black, and it has SGP Ultra Crystal screen protectors on the front and back (I would ship you the remaining pieces to cover the sides of the phone).
Item location : Marion, IL
Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping; $5 for UPS Ground (you pick the shipping)
Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com

Any additional info : This phone is in Brand New Mint condition. Not one single scratch on the screens or the aluminum casing. It is PRISTINE and looks like it just came out of the box because it basically did. I've had it activated since January 28, 2012, so as you can see, it's new. I put the screen protectors on and put it in the Otterbox before it was even activated, so it pretty much hasn't seen the light of day unprotected. You won't find a more mint phone anywhere.

I've been flip flopping between this and my Nexus, so I've gotta sell one.

As far as trades go, I'd be looking for an iPad 2 in trade. Wi-fi only is preferred, but not necessary. I would, however, like that it would be as mint as humanly possible, especially since the 4S is flawless. Depending on size of the iPad (and condition), money would possibly need to be exchanged. If a deal was struck, we would pay our own shipping.

Check out my feedback on CrackBerry and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

I am always willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
This is exactly what i am looking for. Let me see if i can come up the a little more $$ and i will take this off your hands.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Well hit me up ASAP. I'm actively trying to sell/trade this or my Nexus. I'm easier to get a hold of through the email address that's listed in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner