Looking to buy an ATT iPhone 4 16gb. I know the 5 is right around the corner but I don't want to extend my contract and that phone will be way out of my price range unlocked. So I am looking for a used phone in decent shape.

Thanks
    Pat
    09-17-2011 08:52 PM
    What are you looking to spend? I am only 1 year into my current contract so I cannot upgrade at $199 & I want to see what 5 is all about first. I have a white one in "still in the box condition.". I had not given any thought to selling it because, well I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-17-2011 09:09 PM
    cheapest I can find one on ebay BIN is $350 is USED (scratched) condition. Auction is less. Unlocked right now is $650. So I'm not really sure what they are going for on the forums.

Maybe I should just wait till mid October.
    09-17-2011 09:15 PM
    I really don't know either. Like I said I hadn't given any thought to selling it because it is like new and I still love it. Just wanted to hear your thoughts & you may change your mind and want a 5 after you see it. What an interesting day that will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-17-2011 09:34 PM
    I have a white iPhone 4 16GB in a very good condition. The screen and the back are perfect with protectors on from day 1. There are some marks on the metal around the phone from a faulty case. But never dropped. I can do 365 shipped, Priority Mail with insurance. A new set of screen protectors, a case (SGP Neo Hybrid EX 2), and all accessories except headphones included. I can give you the headphones too if you want. Let me know what you think. Pictures here:

iPhone 4 Pictures
    09-20-2011 12:30 AM
    If you'll reformat your original post to comply with the Marketplace Rules, I think people will better be able to address your needs.
    09-20-2011 06:43 AM
    Try looking on CL if you don't find one here. I always find good deals in my city and it's easy because it's all local. I also know on crackberry there are a few iphones for sale for pretty reasonable prices so check them out too. Good luck!
    10-08-2011 06:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD