Status
Not open for further replies.

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Item Description : iPhone 4 Verizon 16G with Invisible Shield
Price : $500 OBO
Condition : (Barely) Used
Includes : Original Box, Phone with Invisible Shield, AC Adapter, USB Charging/Sync Cable
Item Location : New Orleans, LA
Shipping Details : UPS Ground sent within 1 business day of receiving payment, free depending on negotiated price
Payment Options : PayPal or Cash in person
Contact Info : PM
Additional Info:

I purchased a brand new Verizon iPhone 4 Black 16G on May 1st. The day it arrived, I put an invisible shield on it. I have since upgraded to a 32G iPhone and am looking to sell this one. It is in perfect condition, restored to factory settings. It still has the invisible shield on it. The phone has a clean ESN, and if you are seriously interested in the phone PM me and I will provide you with the ESN/MEID so you can call and check it.

I have and will provide the purchaser with the original box, the original (and still in plastic) AC adapter, the USB data/charging cord, and of course the phone still covered in the invisible shield. The only thing NOT included is the headphones.

Ideally I would like to get $500 for this phone ($150 less than the off-contract price for a refurbished one from Verizon), but am willing to hear your best offer. I will ship via UPS ground within one business day of receiving payment via PayPal (free, depending on the negotiated price) and provide you with the tracking number. If it arrives and it does not match my description, I will accept a return up to 7 days from arrival, refunding your money less shipping. NOTE: I will only ship within the USA, and this phone will ONLY WORK ON VERIZON.

If you want more details on shipping, more pictures, or the ESN, PM me with your e-mail and I'll send some back.

Last edited:

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Phone still available. Based on feedback and other pricing, I'm willing to sell for $400. If you have questions, want to check the MEID, want more pictures, etc., PM me and I'll get you the information.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the eBay suggestions. Problem is, I've listed it 4 times on eBay and each time it's been purchased by a scammer. I'll re-list it there again!

Oh that sucks! Had it happen to me once with a different phone so I know what a PITA that can be. So sad that there are so many out there with no accountability! Losers always ruin a good thing. :mad:

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Can you email some pictures? I'll send you a PM with my email address. I might be interested, but I still like to see the goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711