Item Description : LG Optimus V phone with Android 2.2 for Virgin Mobile
    Price : $129 shipped to continental USA
    Rate it : 9.5/10
    Includes : everything in the box
    Item location : Rochester, NY
    Shipping Details : Price includes shipping in the continental USA, more to AK and HI (but not much)
    Payment Options : PayPal Prefered or USPS Money Order
    Contact Info : PM or email me through the forums if interested

Additional Info:
    I am selling this lightly used LG Optimus V phone with Android 2.2. It is in excellent condition. I used this phone for two months as a backup phone while I transitioned phones. The ESN is clean and ready to be transferred to a new plan. I had ported my phone number from my Sprint account to Virgin Mobile to save on the monthy cost and this just sat on my desk in case someone called. As you can see in the pictures, all the origional protection stickers are still attached. Everything that came with the phone is included. This includes the manuals, charger, headphones, 2GB SD card, battery, phone, and origional box. I am also including a silicon protection case.

I would like to get $129 for this shipped to the lower 48 states. More to AK and HI. I will not sell outside the USA.

By the way, I used the $25 beyond talk plan from Virgin Mobile and I was able to use this phone as a wireless hotspot for my iPad when my internet went out.

Photos:

Additional pictures can be seen at:

LG Optimus V pictures by wiggy_1 - Photobucket

07-14-2011 09:49 PM
    Price drop to $120 shipped in the USA.
    07-25-2011 07:52 AM
    07-26-2011 11:37 PM
    Sold, to the gentlemen with the crazy hair.
    08-02-2011 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD