Item Description : This is an unlocked iPhone 4 that is SOFTWARE UNLOCKED. Running firmware 4.3.1 and Baseband 01.59. This is a rare find as most iPhone 4's have been upgraded. YOU DO NOT NEED TO USE AN UNRELIABLE TURBO SIM. Just throw in your SIM card and go. It is currently set up and running on T-Mobile. Everything works great, SMS, MMS, Internet, phone, etc. Th condition is excellent and looks brand new. Has been cased since day 1. I had an invisible shield on it up until last week when it started to wear. Comes with original box, headphones and charging block. NO DATA CABLE UNFORTUNATELY (someone at my work stole my other cable for my iPad and now I just have one. Sorry).

Price : 560.00

Condition : Used but in MINT condition. Looks brand new.

Includes : iPhone 4, box, charger block, orange bumper, speck case

Item Location : Gresham, OR

Shipping Details : Buyer to pay a flat rate of 12 dollars to ship anywhere in the US. International buyers contact me for quote.

Payment Options : Paypal (buyer to pay Paypal fees. Sorry). I am wiling to take a check but will not ship out the phone until the funds clear through my bank. Cash for LOCAL BUYERS who wish to meet up.

Contact Info : PM initially. Or you're welcome to ask questions in this thread.
    05-21-2011 11:22 PM
    SOLD. Tracking info will be PM'd!
    05-26-2011 07:40 PM
    test info!!
    05-27-2011 09:04 AM
    I was going to recommend it to my friends!
    05-27-2011 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD