Status
Not open for further replies.

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Item Description: Unlocked BlackBerry Torch 9800
Price: $375 USD shipped in the USA
Rate it: 8.5/10
What it comes with: Phone, charger, 4 GB card, Otterbox Case, and two generic cases (one white and one blue)
Shipping Details: Included in quoted price, USPS
Payment Options: PayPal only
Contact Info: PM me through the forum or post interest below.

Any additional info: I was looking for matching phones for a family plan and in my haste and excitement, I ended up buying three phones (foolish, I know :D). I bought the Verizon iPhone 4 at one point, but settled on AT&T plan and decided I love the iPad, but not the iPhone. Anyway, I Only needed two, so I have this one for sale now. It is in good condition and was used for about 4 months by the previous owner, I didn't use it except to unlock it and check all the functions. I checked it out using my SIM can can vouch for it to work. The phone is in good condition with only a few signs of wear as can be seen in the picture (more available upon request). The screen is perfect condition; it has a screen protector that was applied from day one. Like the phones, I had bought a few cases, but ended up getting a AGF-GRT case so the cases mentioned above are not needed by me and I include them here. Any of the cases will cover any signs of use on the blackberry as well. More photos available upon request. Send a PM through the forum or post below.

If the buyer is interested, I can also update the OS to version 6.0.0.526 which is the latest official release bby AT&T. Currently the phone is running Blackberry OS version 6.0.0.246. I figured I would leave it where it is incase the buyer likes tweaking with leaked OS's.

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I have it posted there as well. I just thought I would expand the marketing base incase there is someone here who has a similiar situation as mine.

Heather_S

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I have it posted there as well. I just thought I would expand the marketing base incase there is someone here who has a similiar situation as mine.

Very true indeed.. One never knows what someone else is looking for. just because you own and use an iphone doesn't mean you may not want something else as well..:D

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Phone is still available with a price drop to $350. I also have added an AT&T OEM car charger with Micro-USB cord and an AGF GRT case. Updated photos of the package and the AGF GRT case are included below. I can take additional pictures if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73