Trade or sell my blue bumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Ideally id like to trade my blue bumper for an orange bumper. Cosmetically it is in great shape. Id part with it for $40 shipped. I accept paypal. email me for quick response ajresendez@crimson.ua.edu

DSC00695.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00687.jpg

DSC00683.jpg

Last edited:

ashykat

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
I think the fact that you bought a blue bumper which was then refunded by apple and are now trying to ask for $40 for it turned people off. Just sayin...

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
$40 for a bumper???

add $10 to that and you could get an otterbox defender series case which is total protection for your phone
why would anyone pay $40 for a case that apple themselves stopped selling? its not a novelty item and i doubt it ever will be

ashykat

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Wow. I can't believe people would pay that for a used bumper none the less. Oh well, more power to you. My guess though is that since they're stopping their free case program Apple may start selling the colored ones again. I want a green one, real bad.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
yeah im counting on apple selling the colored ones again though it will probably take a while to get them back out on the market unless they kept all the colored ones stored somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.