WTT: 16GB 3Gs for BB9700 (AT&T)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone, So I have an 2month old 16gb 3GS, besides the usage it is brand new. It has been kept in a speck case w/ a screensaver since day one. I gave it the old college try and the iphone is a great phone for some people, it just isnt for me. I would rather go back to a blackberry. I will email pictures if requested.

This is my only phone, so if we trade I am asking that the blackberry be sent to me first, (I am trying to get a temp loaner but not having any luck through my contacts) I understand that it may seem fishy to some, but I will provide any info required to satisfy the trade partner that I am truthful and will hold up my end of the sale.

bradley.schubert

May 10, 2010
Visit site
*** administrator, Please dont delete my post****
if you look on Crackberry.com in the forums in the marketplace you will see my post with pictures for exactly the same thing and being being vouched for a crackberry.com admin. I am legit, I am just looking to trade my iPhone for a blackberry.

Last edited:

DataCentre

Jan 26, 2010
www.datacentredesigns.ca
As this is an iPhone forum, pretty much all the users here have iPhones, and some of which have switched from Blackberry. Crackberry is your best place to trade the phone, or try Craig's List in your area.

I traded my 9700 for a 3GS on Craig's List and had no issues that way.

odyssey_bmx14

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
hey i have a 3 month old blackberry bold 9700 that im willing to trade. its only got one little ding on the top of it and it comes with an otterbox defender case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73