Want to trade iPhone 3GS for AT&T 3G Nexus One, WTS iPhone 3G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aronface#IM

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I have two iPhones I don't use; a black iPhone 3G and a white iPhone 3GS. The 3G has 8GB of storage, 3GS has 16GB. I'd be willing to sell either one, but I also have a lot of interest in a Nexus one with 3G capabilities on AT&T's network. Please let me know if you have a N1 to trade, or if you'd be interested in buying either phone. More details on the phones:

iPhone 3G
-All parts are brand new (phone was previously cracked and broken, sent to ubreakifix and they replaced every part aside from the motherboard). Lightly used since fixed.
-No box
-Comes with a charging cord
-Running iOS 3.1.3, jailbroken

iPhone 3GS
-Used for about 6 months, excellent condition. Screen has no scratches at all, housing looks great
-Box included
-Charging cord included
-Running iOS 4.0, not jailbroken

As an added bonus, the first to buy either phone gets a free dock. Also, if you buy either phone I'll include a deal to buy a lightly used purple mophie juicepack air charging case for $40.

Send me an e-mail for anything regarding buying/trading for one of my phones, or if you want pictures. I'd really prefer an email over PM, please send all messages to aronyoyos (at) yahoo.com.
Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW