Wanted Iphone 4 Bumper Case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesC1119

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I have a black one as well, not opened, that I was going to return to apple. I would be more than happy to sell it if you want it though.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I have already purchased one from another member. Thank you though. I will keep you in mind if anything changes within the next few days.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Can we keep this thread alive at least? My apple store near me in Souther California has Red, White, Blue and Black, and I'd be willing to buy them, at cost, and sell to other members at cost. Making no money, just so people who want them can get them, I'd be willing to do that!

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Can we keep this thread alive at least? My apple store near me in Souther California has Red, White, Blue and Black, and I'd be willing to buy them, at cost, and sell to other members at cost. Making no money, just so people who want them can get them, I'd be willing to do that!

That's actually a good idea. I had mine shipped the other day but I may be willing to get another if its at cost. I can't believe what some people are paying for them on ebay :confused:.

I didn't know they had red by the way. Might have to take you up on that offer.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I just got my bumper case from Gary86 in today. Looks great on my iphone 4 :). He shipped it fast and in good packaging. Definitely recommend him if he sells anything else on here.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
OK, so now im looking for a white bumper case. anybody have one they want to get rid of let me know. same email address on first post is still preferred contact method.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Im still looking for a white bumper case. If anyone has one they want to get rid of please contact me at the email address provided on my first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim