Urgent Notice from JFSikora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cambo

Banned
Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
Anyone who is in a transaction with the following user names please cease all activity with the individual.

CAMBO
HSICREW
REZNOR9
REVISIONSALES

Yes. Iphone arent for me. fingers way to big. im looking to trade for a blackberyy. or sell it for 300$ . paid ALOT more. its unlocked . and its white. has a red clip on case. and its like new. has like no scrtatches been using it for a week. and i cant deal with it lol. so pm me or post here. thanks. u can contact me on msn @ zgp6693@hotmail.com im willing to take offers and negotiate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Limegrntaln

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
I text with my thumbs and they are the size of quarters, and cover 3 letters. The keyboard senses the complete area you have your finger over and selects the one in the middle. If you try to hit just the letter using the edge of your finger it will never work.

Reznor9#IM

Banned
Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
SELLING: 3g 16 gb white iphone!!!

For Sale:
16GB iPhone 3G (White)
Currently Jailbroken on 2.2.1 firmware
Unlocked via yellowsn0w.
Baseband is 2.28.00
BootLoader is 5.8
This iPhone is in used condition.
meaning that the back casing shows normal wear and tear that you would see on an iPhone that has really never used a case.
The screen though has been protected since day one with an anti-gloss anti-smudge screen protector I purchased from the apple store.
The iPhone is fully functional, screen is imaculate and everything works as it should(buttons, screen, speaker)
This phone has NO flaws other than the back casing does have scuffs in the lower left & right hand corners of the back casing.

I am also including an INCASE Power Slider case/backup battery!(which is sold at BestBuy and the Apple Store for $100)
It will provide over 2X the battery power!
It can be a little bulky, but if your a power user like I am, then it is worth it because it keeps you going strong all day long... really it does! And doubles as a FULL iPhone case! Wish I had it from day 1 but oh well.

It also includes a paid license for SwirlyMMS, iRealSMS & iRealQuickSMS. I used this phone when developing iRealSMS 2.0.8 with the dev(not that it matters, but Im proud of the product )

Well Im looking to get $350 for everything. or best offer

That includes the iPhone & charging/sync cable, iPhone headphones, INCASE Power Slider & charging/sync cable(not a mistype, the power slider has its own cable)... I dont have the box anymore, but I have a box for my 8GB 3G if you must have a box/instruction manual with it.... Oh and also the INCASE Power Slider does have the box and manuals to go with it. Let me know if you have any Questions.
I accept PayPal & live in Canada

I will swap for a blackberry bold/ or storm. must be good cond and work well.

Pics:
img0377c.jpg

img0379szh.jpg

img0381y.jpg

hpnight

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
im very interested...i have a blackberry storm BRAND NEW that is going to be shipped to me by the end of the week.....if u can wait that long are u willing to trade....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods