iPhone 3G 16GB for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
iPhone 3G 16GB for sale - price lowered

Black, 3G iPhone, 16GB, updated to 3.0 firmware for sale.

Phone is in pristine condition, no scratches at all that I was able to see. Even the silver apple logo on the back is scratch free. Phone is not currently jailbroken or unlocked, but from my understanding it can be (I don't have a Mac computer, so I can't unlock it).

Phone comes with all accessories - the AC adapter, the cable, the sim pin, the cleaning cloth, the apple logo stickers, and the ear phones. It comes in an original box (not actually the same box I got it in, but a different box for a 16GB 3G iPhone). The box is cool, and I wanted to ship it in that.

You also get your choice of an unopened, new in the box case - either the Switcheasy Rebel in black, or the Switcheasy Colors in green. Up to a $27 value.

You also get an unopened, new in the box Energizer "Energi". This portable charger uses two double A batteries (included) to provide a power boost if your iPhone is losing a charge. I believe these retail for $16.

Shipping will be via priority mail with a tracking number. If you want insurance, I can get the package insured for $500 for an additional $7. (If you want some other shipping method, that will cost extra). If you want me to extend the Apple Care protection prior to shipping, that will cost $70 extra. The original warranty runs out on July 10, and you can extend it yourself if you desire.

Asking Price: $350.

Last edited:

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Okay, I have now jailbroken and think I unlocked this phone, so I am going back to asking $450. I am also putting it up on Ebay, so PM me if interested.

tmartz#AC

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
Hey im new to this and i see you unlocked the iphone with the 3.0 softwear, my cuzzin has offered me to buy his white iphone for 200 but i would need to unlcok it for tmobile, Could you give me directions on how to do this

budwizer

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
Okay, I have now jailbroken and think I unlocked this phone, so I am going back to asking $450. I am also putting it up on Ebay, so PM me if interested.

You may have better luck listing it on Craigslist than eBay. Just sold my 16GB black today for $350 to someone local.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I tried Craigslist, but I got one person asking me if I wanted to trade a puppy for it, one person asking if I would sell it for $200, and three spam email responses saying "I have what you are looking for...email me and we can work out the details".

Chris

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I tried Craigslist, but I got one person asking me if I wanted to trade a puppy for it, one person asking if I would sell it for $200, and three spam email responses saying "I have what you are looking for...email me and we can work out the details".

Chris

And that is why I will pay extra to have the protection of eBay :D

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I sold my old 1st gen iPhone on eBay 2 months ago for $350. It was unlocked and jailbroken. That bought me a new 3G and tons of extras. I say you'll get bites on eBay, thats where I sold mine.

Well, my 16GB 3G, jailbroken and unlocked, sold for $370, so there is a clear drop off in price since the introduction of the 3Gs.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.