Item Description : iPhone 3G 16GB (black)
    Price : 450 FIRM
    Rate it : 9.5/10
    What it comes with : charger, black barely there back cover (sorry no box)
    Item location : Michigan City, IN (near Chicago, if you're local, we can meet up)
    Shipping Details : will ship within US, prefer local
    Payment Options : Paypal verified or meet up for cash
    Contact Info : akazmucha@me.com

Any additional info:

This phone is running 2.2.1 with the "unlockable" baseband, but I have been told apparently the baseband CAN be downgraded to be unlocked. If you're comfortable doing that, fine, if you would like me to do it before shipping, I'll see if I can figure it out. I definitely can jailbreak it for anyone if they would prefer it to be jailbroken, that is no problem and I'm more than happy and willing to do that for you.

Phone is in pretty much perfect condition. The screen has not one scratch on it. The back has tiny little hairline scratches from normal use that you can't see unless you hold it up to the light.

I will only ship to a verified paypal member, and will not ship until I receive payment. Then I will send tracking confirmation within 8 hours of receiving payment.

I don't have any feedback here, and I refuse to use eBay period due to all the scams. I have however sold a Curve to ipodlover77 (longstanding crackberry and hofo member), and I'm sure he can vouch for the fact that I'm an honest seller. I haven't really sold many things online as I normally prefer meeting face to face.

(sorry the pics are bad, my camera sucks at close ups)

06-11-2009 02:31 AM
    Good luck with the sale, I'm waiting to sell mine till the 3G S gets here. If you unlock it...you can fetch a higher price if you have to go the ebay route.
    06-11-2009 08:58 AM
    Pretty sure I saw this exact post on Craigslist... Let me know what type of offers you get so I can throw mine up there!
    06-11-2009 09:41 AM
    Ditto to what James said.
    06-11-2009 10:03 AM
    I have an offer from a guy right now for 415 but wants me to drive all the way to Rockford, which I really do NOT want to do.
    06-11-2009 11:15 AM
    That's a little bit of a hike...and I wouldn't consider Rockford to be "local" to Chicago...
    06-11-2009 11:22 AM
    That's a little bit of a hike...and I wouldn't consider Rockford to be "local" to Chicago...
    Yeah neither do I lol

For the gas money I'd spend, I'd rather not.
    06-11-2009 11:24 AM
    I have an offer from a guy right now for 415 but wants me to drive all the way to Rockford, which I really do NOT want to do.
    Yeah, I wouldn't either thats like a 1.5 hour drive! I kind of did that drive when I was in Chicago. I went from Chicago to Apple River and Rockford was about halfway.

Why can't he meet you at a Starbucks or something halfway?
    06-11-2009 11:24 AM
    Yeah, I wouldn't either thats like a 1.5 hour drive! I kind of did that drive when I was in Chicago. I went from Chicago to Apple River and Rockford was about halfway.

Why can't he meet you at a Starbucks or something halfway?

Well and here's the kicker, Chicago by itself is an hour away from me. I'm actually in michigan city, IN (northwest IN), so it's even further!

He said he won't have a way to drive to meet me. I'm not driving to him. lol
    06-11-2009 11:27 AM
    That's a 6 hour round trip...the guy is off his rocker...
    06-11-2009 11:29 AM
    That's a 6 hour round trip...the guy is off his rocker...
    yeah pretty much. i told him no way.

i figure if I don't get 450 or so for it, I'll just keep it and not upgrade. I will if I can, but if I can't, I'll just keep the 3G. I wasn't planning on upgrading anyways. I guess we shall wait and see.
    06-11-2009 11:40 AM
    Not looking to sell guys anymore guys - but I will trade for a white 3G. Prefer meetup around Chicago.

Decided not to take the jump on the 3G S.
    06-11-2009 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD