unlocked 3g iphone wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

iphonewanted09

Apr 27, 2009
Visit site
I really want an unlocked 3g iphone. Im currently with Tmobile (sidekick :-/ ) & Im ready for a REAL phone, not a toy. I was looking to buy one $275 or even less! Preferably black with no cracks or scratches. & $275 should be a good price since a new iphone should be released soon...

Im in California, USA
My msn instant messanger brashae_08@hotmail if anything!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Actually that price is way low... the price of the 3G will go up or stay at the same level with a new device coming up. It's the only way for T-Mobile users to get them... price will stay high. I just sold a EDGE iPhone 16GB for $400 recently.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Not Gonna Happen

People Sell Iphones for 300-400 US dollars and that is not even for a 3G iphone. And For a jailbroken one may be more.

GMJeff

May 3, 2009
Visit site
@Traimain:

In all honesty, sometimes you can find a device for less. Not all people are going to ask full market value for the phones. Granted, yes, it would be hard to find a price like that for an iPhone, but sometimes they are out there.

With circumstances the way they are in the economy, people will sometimes sell items for pennies on the dollar just to survive for one more day.

ericUT

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
You should probably stick to the original iphone. The iPhone 3g has 3g radios for the 850,1900, and 2100 bands that will give 3g speeds overseas and on AT&T and Rogers. T-Mobile's "3G" runs on the 1700 MHz band so you would be stuck on EDGE even though you have an iPhone 3G. The only feature that the 3G might afford you when using with T-Mobile would be the GPS chip. If you can live without GPS you can save a booku of cash by buying the Original iPhone, which is also easier to unlock for other carriers. I just sold mine on ebay for $300 (After it sold I wanted to hit myself when I saw they were going for $100 to $150 more in some case, but oh well). Also check craigslist, the prices are typically lower than ebay. Good Hunting!

Jerseykid3069

May 9, 2009
Visit site
YO Fellas

Whut up Iphonenamics:

I just picked up a very good looking 3g 8gb Black Iphone for a whopping 80 bucks. Now I can testify to what my man Jevangil is saying the fish are hungry and a bone is better than dirt.

Holla!!
Jersey the Iphonenamic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice