Well it is time for me to part ways with the BlackBerry Bold. If you know me from these forums you know that I take really good care of all my devices. Everything is included with the original box - charger, paperwork, leather case (not pictured), along with some extras - 2 rubber skins, and 3 battery doors.

This is a custom Bold with a black bezel, black trackball, and red numbered keyboard. The original bezel, white trackball, and white numbered keyboard will be included as well.

Asking $400 or best offer. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

***Also included and not picutured is a Sena Leather pouch case - $30.00 value.
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 03-27-2009 at 02:03 PM.
    03-27-2009 01:15 PM
    How did you like the Sena pouch.. I almost bought one when I had my Bold.

I'll trade you my iPhone for it
    Last edited by jhamilton3; 03-27-2009 at 06:06 PM.
    03-27-2009 05:05 PM
    How did you like the Sena pouch.. I almost bought one when I had my Bold.

I'll trade you my iPhone for it
    Love Sena Cases. Have 3 of them.
    03-27-2009 10:21 PM
    I was serious about the trade..
    03-27-2009 11:29 PM
    I was serious about the trade..
    He already has an iPhone
    03-27-2009 11:48 PM
    He already has an iPhone
    This I know
    03-28-2009 12:26 AM
    I totally missed that earlier, sorry. You were not serious were you? Bold is sold.
    03-28-2009 01:27 AM
    So BAD,tell us why did you decide to sell it? Just curious. I sold mine after 8 weeks primarily because I missed the larger screen, Safari, and the compatibility issues with a MAC. Must admit I don't really miss it except for the screen quality,the LED message indicator, and the unique customizable ring settings.

I was lucky and found a buyer promptly on Crackberry, very nice to deal with.
    03-28-2009 01:20 PM
    LED message indicator became useless to me quickly because, as soon as I ignored it for a while, it just kept flashing forever. Since I wasn't about to leap after it every time, it just became permanently on. ;/
    03-28-2009 07:39 PM
    So BAD,tell us why did you decide to sell it? Just curious. I sold mine after 8 weeks primarily because I missed the larger screen, Safari, and the compatibility issues with a MAC. Must admit I don't really miss it except for the screen quality,the LED message indicator, and the unique customizable ring settings.

I was lucky and found a buyer promptly on Crackberry, very nice to deal with.
    Just thought it was time to bring something fresh in to go along with the iPhone is all. Good phone, but I can do more with Android.
    03-29-2009 02:07 AM
    Just thought it was time to bring something fresh in to go along with the iPhone is all. Good phone, but I can do more with Android.
    OK, now I'm curious as to why you prefer the Android over the Bold. I went back and did a search for topics on the Android. Here is your response back in September 2008 about the Android:

'I honestly can not see this phone catch on like the iPhone did. Just can't see it. It will be interesting to see some other devices that get the Google OS put on them. Some big hits I see right off the bat, like Rene mentioned, 1GB of data? Ouch... Amazon MP3 will never outshine iTunes - not going to happen. Etc...
    This will not come close to the iPhone. No way.'

Don't mean to put you on the spot Bad, but now I'm really curious!
    03-29-2009 10:24 AM
    OK, now I'm curious as to why you prefer the Android over the Bold. I went back and did a search for topics on the Android. Here is your response back in September 2008 about the Android:

'I honestly can not see this phone catch on like the iPhone did. Just can't see it. It will be interesting to see some other devices that get the Google OS put on them. Some big hits I see right off the bat, like Rene mentioned, 1GB of data? Ouch... Amazon MP3 will never outshine iTunes - not going to happen. Etc...
    This will not come close to the iPhone. No way.'

Don't mean to put you on the spot Bad, but now I'm really curious!
    Ha, that is compared to the iPhone, not BlackBerry. So I still feel the same way about Android vs iPhone.

Another reason I became interested is that I love to be able to hack things. Not many things you can do with a BlackBerry. Fair enough?
    03-29-2009 10:28 AM
    Ha, that is compared to the iPhone, not BlackBerry. So I still feel the same way about Android vs iPhone.

Another reason I became interested is that I love to be able to hack things. Not many things you can do with a BlackBerry. Fair enough?
    Fair enough! Have fun 'hacking' and let us know how you like it.
    03-29-2009 10:32 AM
    Fair enough! Have fun 'hacking' and let us know how you like it.
    You can count on it.
    03-29-2009 10:44 PM
    Is that a G1 trackball or 8900?
    03-29-2009 11:21 PM
    Is that a G1 trackball or 8900?
    No idea, got it from BerryMods.com - Home
    03-30-2009 09:59 AM
    LED message indicator became useless to me quickly because, as soon as I ignored it for a while, it just kept flashing forever. Since I wasn't about to leap after it every time, it just became permanently on. ;/
    I agree, badges with numbers are more helpful than a flashing LED.

Another problem is that if i get a reply or DM in Twitter, Twitterberry can have the LED flash, vibrate, and make a tone, but there is no badge at the top of the screen. Similar for Jivetalk, though I can select a special LED color to let me know it's a message through Jivetalk.
    03-30-2009 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD