I've never really bothered looking into any VPN app whatsoever, but since VPN Unlimited is now on a discount (through iMore)... I'm beginning to wonder again.
    I do use Bitdefender as my personal AV app, so at least I'm a little protected against viruses and stuff, but the idea that websites/Google can track my every move gives me the creeps.
    (no criminal activities to hide whatsoever, but it's just the lack of privacy these days)

•*What I find very important, is that it doesn't slow down my speed too much... and that there is a server available in The Netherlands (where I live).

- Can any1 recommend me any good VPN app??
    And what's your experience with VPN Unlimited or any other good one??
    Last edited by The_Prodigy1982; 03-31-2017 at 06:17 PM.
    03-31-2017 08:33 AM
    I just took advantage of the VPN Unlimited deal yesterday. It's now installed on both my MacBook Pros, my Sony VAIO and my iPhone 6s. So far, so good. I feel more secure knowing I'm using a VPN, especially now that Congress is going ahead with killing Internet privacy.

I've also used Avast's SecureLine VPN, but not the paid version.
    03-31-2017 03:36 PM
    I use Tiger VPN, picked up on an earlier deal - albeit maybe not on iMore.

It works well, and I use the account and app on iOS and an Android device as well.

Meanwhile, if your VPN concerns are essentially just internet browsing based, there's the Opera browser, which now has a built-in VPN (supplied by Surf Easy, a Canadian company).
    04-03-2017 10:21 AM
    VPN Unlimited is pretty good.

If you want to try another one I have Avira Phantom VPN and so far so good.

http://forums.imore.com/e?link=http%...token=0eiNhheV

It's free for 500MB monthly I think or paid for unlimited, depending of the use you will give to it the free option works in a lot of cases.
    04-03-2017 12:17 PM
    Meanwhile, if your VPN concerns are essentially just internet browsing based, there's the Opera browser, which now has a built-in VPN (supplied by Surf Easy, a Canadian company).
    Just to give one example of the usefulness of the free Opera VPN app for iOS, I was traveling in the Caribbean recently. My sister, who was with us, was having trouble accessing her Verizon FIOS email account. It turns out that Verizon will not allow access outside of the US (weird, huh?), but using the Opera VPN iOS app (which is free) allowed her to make her exit point in the US, and she was then able to access her email.

I'm not sure that I would trust it for privacy/security, but it was useful for this purpose.
    metalchick719 likes this.
    04-03-2017 12:24 PM
    just go for any you find, suits your budget! just make sure it is not keeping logs ! or having dns leak issues!
    yeah 1 more thing, it should be based in USA, if you are in USA!
    04-12-2017 10:39 AM
    Previously, i was using Nord vpn. On a friends recommendation i used PureVPN since it provided a 7 day money back guarantee.
    As of my experience with it, i think i was missing something with using Nord. Got PureVPN, installed their app on my Iphone which was a really swift process.

They have added a lot of features and enhanced the security with latest security Protocols for the user.
    The app also provides the option of split tunneling and the kill switch feature. The former allows the user to use certain apps with a vpn as selected by the user, while the later feature helps to secure you location in the event if the vpn connection drops.

I would highly recommend anyone who wants to get an easy to use, install and run a vpn with quite reasonable prices to get PureVPN if they require to be secure and anonymous.
    04-20-2017 03:28 AM
    I got VPN Unlimited from stacksocial deal, not so good so far, I don't know where is the problem!
    Well, there are many VPN are sale on Stacksocial: https://stacksocial.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=VPN
    05-19-2017 04:01 AM