No more Sierra problems?

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Sierra was giving me a hard time. Circular beach ball kept popping up, time machine didn't work, etc. I switched, this morning, from Chrome to Safari. So far everything is working as it should. I guess that 10.12.1, should fix everything.:p

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I guess I have been fortunate. I have been running it since the developer beta was release and have had no issues. I use Firefox, not Safari. Well glad to hear it has settled down for you.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I guess I have been fortunate. I have been running it since the developer beta was release and have had no issues. I use Firefox, not Safari. Well glad to hear it has settled down for you.

I haven't used Firefox in years, but i may just check it out later. Thanks.:p

iGlide

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
I also found Chrome was causing the "Wheel of Waiting" to spin causing frustration. Removed chrome and went back to safari as well.

nikkimd11

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Sierra was giving me a hard time. Circular beach ball kept popping up, time machine didn't work, etc. I switched, this morning, from Chrome to Safari. So far everything is working as it should. I guess that 10.12.1, should fix everything.:p

My MacBook Pro was algo giving a hard time the first couple of days, slower that usual, beach volleyball showing up every time I tried doing something. But with time I have seen that things have smoothed out and it is working almost as well as El Capitan. I also hope the next update will help improve it further.

anon(62000)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Developer previews on my Mac Mini gave no problems. Installed the general release, and all of a sudden my monitor registers no signal. Switched from the displayport/vga adapter to an HDMI monitor, same deal but less often. Rolled back to El Capitan, no monitor issues.

vectro73

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm using safari, but my GF is using Chrome on her MBA, no problems with sierra. I would say it is working even better, cause I had troubles with flash on El Capitan, but there are no such troubles on sierra anymore.

Adramyttium

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
The only significant problem I had with Sierra initially was the WiFi would fail to reconnect when the device woke from sleep. The latest update seems to have fixed that problem.

Guille Barfer

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
When I updated to Sierra I felt very disappointed with it, mainly because El Capitan was just perfect. In 10.11 everything worked fine, but with 10.12 my computer went slower. Suddenly, after updating to 10.12.1, everything began to work good, so now I'm okay with Sierra.