macOS Mojave 10.14.x Dev Beta is now available

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The latest beta is running smoothly on my MacBook Pro and I’ve yet to encounter a single bug or glitch thus far.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having an issue on the latest beta where when waking a computer from sleep, WiFi is off and has to be manually turned on again? I’ve reported the bug to Apple

Also, less of a big deal, I can’t drag anything into the trash, I have to left-click and select move to trash from there.

Otherwise, newest beta is running smoothly!

(All issues found on my 2018 MacBook Pro)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having an issue on the latest beta where when waking a computer from sleep, WiFi is off and has to be manually turned on again? I’ve reported the bug to Apple

Also, less of a big deal, I can’t drag anything into the trash, I have to left-click and select move to trash from there.

Otherwise, newest beta is running smoothly!

(All issues found on my 2018 MacBook Pro)

After reading your post, I went to the table where my MacBook Pro is, tapped the keyboard to wake it and immediately looked at the status bar. Wi-Fi was still enabled. Afterwards, I initiated the Safari browser and typed in www.startpage.com and was taken directly to that page without any problems. I’m running the latest dev beta, by the way.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
After reading your post, I went to the table where my MacBook Pro is, tapped the keyboard to wake it and immediately looked at the status bar. Wi-Fi was still enabled. Afterwards, I initiated the Safari browser and typed in www.startpage.com and was taken directly to that page without any problems. I’m running the latest dev beta, by the way.

Hmm, I’ll try and reboot my computer. The WiFi issue only started after I updated to the latest macOS dev beta. I didn’t play with any setting or anything.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, I’ll try and reboot my computer. The WiFi issue only started after I updated to the latest macOS dev beta. I didn’t play with any setting or anything.

I just checked again and got the same results as before. Hopefully, a reboot will correct the issue for you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal