Mojave Stability

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Yes it is fairly stable. Of course running a beta can cause issues with third party apps, but up to now I do not have any that are not working. And yes the office 2016 suite works fine.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what Apple did to Move Dev Beta 2, but the speed of it is quite noticeable. Apps open fast just like it does with iOS 12 dev beta 2.

tristanundisolde

Aug 12, 2018
Visit site
I have been using Mojave for about a week and the only issue I have is that it has knocked out my printer but it is Beta software. My HP printer will not receive messages from my Mac either by UDB, Ethernet or WiFi. My other Mac running High Sierra will print so the problem must be with Mojave.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have been using Mojave for about a week and the only issue I have is that it has knocked out my printer but it is Beta software. My HP printer will not receive messages from my Mac either by UDB, Ethernet or WiFi. My other Mac running High Sierra will print so the problem must be with Mojave.

When you say your printer “will not receive messages...”, what kind of messages are you referring to?

tristanundisolde

Aug 12, 2018
Visit site
What I mean is that the printer will not print from my Mac running Mojave. The jobs I send to the printer give me the message on my Mac - not on the printer - "unable to startup session, error = -10"
I have informed Apple via Feedback and also HP

Last edited: