I updated to Mac High Sierra 10.13.3 on my mac desk top. Since then I can only use apple mail and the apple calendar for my Exchange accounts. I can not log in to my outlook, I can not log in to busy cal anymore more either. Keeps telling me wrong password and log in, but yet works fine on apple apps only?? Everything works great across my iPhone & iPad . Please help. Thank you.
    02-26-2018 05:10 AM
    I updated to Mac High Sierra 10.13.3 on my mac desk top. Since then I can only use apple mail and the apple calendar for my Exchange accounts. I can not log in to my outlook, I can not log in to busy cal anymore more either. Keeps telling me wrong password and log in, but yet works fine on apple apps only?? Everything works great across my iPhone & iPad . Please help. Thank you.
    Greetings and salutations. Welcome to iMore.

My MBP is also on 10.13.3 and I was able to get mine up. The first time it asked for name, email address and password. I hit next and waited about 5 minutes and got a message that it was unable to connect. When I clicked OK I now had a fourth text box to fill in, "user name"m which mine is domain\userid. I hit OK again and now I have my work Exchange account set up in mail.
    02-26-2018 10:01 AM
    Thanks for the help. I was able to do this on apple mail set up only. Outlook, Busy cal, Fantasical nothing else will work. Using Domain and not using it. Nothing works besides apples built in mail & calendar, but yet works fine on my phone and iPad.
    02-26-2018 11:29 AM