Multiple Macs Upgrade Only One?

motif88

May 12, 2016
Visit site
I have a MacBook Pro, iMac and iPad Pro. My IOS devices are updated to 13.1.2 I have to refrain from updating my iMac all my software synths within Logic are not ready for Catalina. All my devices are tied to my appleID and iCloud.

Is there any impact to upgrading my MacBook Pro to Catalina while my iMac stays on Mojave?
Thank you!

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I have a MacBook Pro, iMac and iPad Pro. My IOS devices are updated to 13.1.2 I have to refrain from updating my iMac all my software synths within Logic are not ready for Catalina. All my devices are tied to my appleID and iCloud.

Is there any impact to upgrading my MacBook Pro to Catalina while my iMac stays on Mojave?
Thank you!

The only thing that I can think of is if you upgrade the Reminders app to the new data structure used in iOS 13 and Catalina - you won't be able to see your reminders in Mojave. (You can keep the Reminders app using the old format in iOS 13 and Catalina if you wish, though, so this is really something that will be fine even if you upgrade one of several Macs to Catalina.)

This isn't a big deal for me - I don't use Reminders on my Mac.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73