I have a contact (my wife, no less) whose messages keep coming up in alerts as her number (with her picture from my contacts, but not her name) including in messages with others whose name appears normally. My iMac at the office is doing this, while my MacBook Air sitting next to it also on Catalina displays her name normally in an alert. My MacBook at home is doing the same thing with the number. Fortunately, I held of on updating my iMac at home (largely because of Sonos issues).

I also have content purchased from two iTunes accounts in my music library. Some of them from the old account will not play on my iMac now, despite reauthorizing and the computer confirming it was authorized. The MacBook Air at the office (again, on Catalina) with the same library plays everything fine.

I’ve also had to enter iCloud and related passwords repeatedly, over and over again at first, for keychain to finally work on all these Macs and also my iPad since updating that.

Either I have bad luck, or these are pretty messy releases.

Anyone else seeing stuff like this or have ideas how to fix it? I spent a long time on with Apple Support today on the music/iTunes account issue and they were totally stumped. I finally had to give up to get home. They were also stumped on the number in a message alert versus the name. Worth noting that had worked correctly (displaying the name) on these machines before the update and nothing changed on my wife’s end.
    10-08-2019 07:32 PM
    I can't say I was having the same issue with iTunes, but I did have the issue with iCloud and passwords. I finally had to log my Apple ID out completely on my iMac and then logged back into iCloud and it seems to have worked.

Since I just updated 1 day ago, I'm still going through and finding a few bugs.
    10-09-2019 06:35 AM
    And today again it is asking me to repeatedly log back into iCloud for Keychain.
    10-09-2019 10:45 AM
    I finally resolved this (I think) by signing out and back into iCloud on the Mac.
    10-10-2019 04:16 PM