Macbook 2016 or 2017

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I know the hottest topic should be the iPhone 7 but I think my notebook ( Asus 17'' ) is going to leave me soon, it's 4/5 years old and I used it everyday and I really feel that I'm working with an old device, since sometimes stop running.

My doubts are about Macbook Air and Pro since I have a sort of discount on both, because I could pay the IVA ( italian tax ) just at 4% and not 22%, saving 200 or 300? depends on models.
I need a notebook to use for studying - business university - and take with me during travels, also using Lightroom to edit photos and possibly invest in something won't become too obsolete fast.

Yep the last point is the most important because I'd rather consider my purchase as a longtime investment and not just something trendy. I've the foreboding that buying now any macbook would be a waste of money... need your advices..

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I know the hottest topic should be the iPhone 7 but I think my notebook ( Asus 17'' ) is going to leave me soon, it's 4/5 years old and I used it everyday and I really feel that I'm working with an old device, since sometimes stop running.

My doubts are about Macbook Air and Pro since I have a sort of discount on both, because I could pay the IVA ( italian tax ) just at 4% and not 22%, saving 200 or 300€ depends on models.
I need a notebook to use for studying - business university - and take with me during travels, also using Lightroom to edit photos and possibly invest in something won't become too obsolete fast.

Yep the last point is the most important because I'd rather consider my purchase as a longtime investment and not just something trendy. I've the foreboding that buying now any macbook would be a waste of money... need your advices..
Get what you need now and make sure you get the most RAM the device can take, if possible.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711