I'm trying to setup find my iPhone to be able to track my new MacBook whenever it gets lost. I've followed all instructions on Apple's website but when I log into iCloud on my PC, I get the error 'No Devices'. What could be the problem. Someone please help.
    03-23-2016 10:41 AM
  2. Branta said: Best Answer

Are you connected to the correct iCloud login? There's a setup guide at iCloud - Setup - Apple (UK) which you could review.

If this doesn't help I suggest you try to describe how you set up at key steps and what you see step by step as you try to locate the device. Don't disclose the secret stuff like your iCloud ID but at least the general steps might help someone see what you missed.

Edit: if you're not in UK or need local language just search your local Apple website for "find my phone" and you should get a better link.
    Are you connected to the correct iCloud login? There's a setup guide at iCloud - Setup - Apple (UK) which you could review.

If this doesn't help I suggest you try to describe how you set up at key steps and what you see step by step as you try to locate the device. Don't disclose the secret stuff like your iCloud ID but at least the general steps might help someone see what you missed.

Edit: if you're not in UK or need local language just search your local Apple website for "find my phone" and you should get a better link.
    03-23-2016 02:30 PM