Why do I have multiple (Different) card ordering in Photos?

anon9615150

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
Multiple (Different) Card Ordering in Photos

I understand how to order a card (as in Cards, Books, & Calendars) in Photos. I understand how to change the quantity ordered. I don't understand how to order two or more DIFFERENT cards that I have created so as to end up with only one shipping and handling charge. This is in Photos (not iPhotos).

Please help.

Thank You,

ucsb11

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Multiple (Different) Card Ordering in Photos

When you say 'order cards", are you referring to 'prints'? If so, you can follow the iMore Blog instructions

How to order prints in Photos for OS X

1. Double-click Photos to open it.
  2. Select the photo or photos you'd like to order prints of. (You can select non-contiguous prints by holding down the command key on your keyboard.)
  3. Click on the File menu.
  4. Select Order Prints.
  5. Choose which print options you'd like
  6. Click the Select button.
  7. If you'd like to select additional photos, click on the photos icon in the menu bar in the upper right corner of the Review Your Prints window. You can also select options like white borders around the photos, or a glossy finish.
  8. If you click on the Cancel Order button, you can also save the order if you'd like to come back to it later.
  9. Click the Order Prints button when you're ready to check out,
  10. Click the Add Shipping Address button and select an address to send it to. If you're getting them, use your own address, but you can also send them to friends or relatives in your address book — a great way to order prints for folks who don't have a computer or smartphone!
  11. Click on Quantity and, if you want to order more than one set of prints, adjust accordingly.
  12. You can choose standard or express shipping (depending on your region), if you're in a hurry and willing to pay extra. Apple will show your estimated delivery day depending on what you've chosen.
  13. Click the Place Order button.
  14. Sign in using your Apple ID and password.
That's it! Within a few days you'll get a package delivered to your door containing your photos!
Source: How to order prints in Photos for OS X | iMore

anon9615150

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: Multiple (Different) Card Ordering in Photos

Hello D,

I actually meant cards as in Cards, Books, & Calendars. When you create a card it ends up in the left sidebar down by where slideshows would be. After clicking on a particular card, there is a "buy" button in the upper right corner of the work space. it then prompts you for an address and quantity. This is only for the card that I clicked on. I have three others also. Any ideas on how to order all of them on the same order?

Thanks,

ucsb11

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh