Delay in MacBook release, or just Apple managing expectations...?

chr15h

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I have just been online to chat to Apple about the pre-order date for the MacBook based on the iWatch being available for pre-order. I was told that the Macbook release has been put back to a as yet undisclosed date. I was all geared up for Friday 10th April so this can as a shock to me.
Fact or fiction? Is this Apple just managing expectations...?
What have you heard?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have just been online to chat to Apple about the pre-order date for the MacBook based on the iWatch being available for pre-order. I was told that the Macbook release has been put back to a as yet undisclosed date. I was all geared up for Friday 10th April so this can as a shock to me.
Fact or fiction? Is this Apple just managing expectations...?
What have you heard?

Until Apple announces that it won't be available on 4/10, all this is just FUD.

zmsox

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Germany no MacBook in stores
Netherlands no MacBook in stores
London no MacBook in stores

That's what I know.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
They are available in Phoenix. My local Best Buy even has them in stock.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

chr15h

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I have had notification that my MacBook (12-inch MacBook 512GB - Space Grey) will be with me next week and knowing how reliable Apple's despatch & delivery is I am positive this will happen. I bought this without having seen or played with one so I will feed back when I have had played a little. It anybody has specific test requests please ask.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I have had notification that my MacBook (12-inch MacBook 512GB - Space Grey) will be with me next week and knowing how reliable Apple's despatch & delivery is I am positive this will happen. I bought this without having seen or played with one so I will feed back when I have had played a little. It anybody has specific test requests please ask.

Congratulations! I'm sure you will really enjoy it.

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site

Nope have had the same one for a week. Its a great little machine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2